Chapter 26

The Apocalypse

Mina POV

Me and Jeongyeon were walking besides Y/n at the front to watch for any signs of movement.

I glanced at Y/n, still concerned about her since that incident earlier.

Why didn't she just stay in the middle where its safest? She's not in a condition to fight right now. I thought wringing my hands nervously.

Tzuyu had wanted to be with me and Y/n in the front but Jeongyeon wormed her way in and now she's here.

I saw Tzuyu sulking and pouting in the back while glaring at Sakura who still had a hole in her shirt exposing her abs.

Suddenly, we heard a screech.

We all froze instantly.

Tzuyu slowly raised her bow in the direction of the sound.

After a while, nothing happened.

We were about to relax when we heard several screeches.

Fear ran through my body and I raised Yuna's thumbtack with shaking hands.

Y/n went in front of me while assuming a stance.

Jeongyeon got out her metal bar and held like a spear.

Everyone else got ready as well.

We heard more screeches but strangely, the sound wasn't getting closer but staying in the same place. 

We looked at each other before we advanced carefully.

We looked and saw a small group of a dozen zombies pounding on a door while screeching.

We glanced at each other again before turning back to the zombies.

'What do we do?' Y/n signed.

'Well, they are in out way. We have to either sneak past them or kill them.' Jeongyeon signed  before looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu gulped and looked at the zombies before looking back at her bow.

'Out of the question.' Me and Y/n signed.

Jeongyeon nodded in agreement and was about to suggest another idea when Nayeon whispered.

"I don't know what you gays are saying, but we gotta do something quick because those zombies are going to start noticing us soon." She whispered.

'We can't kill that many anyway without wasting precious flash grenades.' Jeongyeon signed ignoring Nayeon.

Nayeon whispered, "Stop ignori-umph."

Sakura clamped her hand over Nayeon's mouth and whispered, "Be quiet Nayeon. They could hear us."

Nayeon removed her hand and pouted.

'I can do it. I think I can kill them.' Tzuyu signed shakingly.

'Are you sure?' Y/n signed with a concerned expression.

'Yes.' Tzuyu signed adopting a determined look. 'If there's any part of them alive in there, I'm doing them a favor.'

'I already told you. You can't fire a dozen arrows accurately in the time that they take to reach us.' Jeongyeon signed.

Me and Y/n glanced at each other.

Jeongyeon frowned.

'Well. Maybe. Can you do it Tzuyu?' Y/n signed.

Tzuyu placed a hand under her chin and assumed a thinking pose.

'Maybe not a dozen. But if you can distract them long enough. I could easily take them down.' Tzuyu signed after a while.