Chapter 27

The Apocalypse

The Yrugiol Headquarters

Unknown POV

"How is her condition?" I asked.

"Her vitals are stable and should be ready for reactivation soon." A doctor spoke checking the young girl's vitals.

"Good. She might need to go on another mission soon." I said and chuckled darkly.

"Sir. We did notice something on her last mission." One of the scientists said. 

"What?" I asked narrowing my eyes. "What did you see?"

"This." He said holding up a picture.

Interesting. I thought.

Y/n POV

"Y/n. How are you faring?" Sakura asked me.

I shrugged and made a so-so gesture.

"Okay. You just seem pretty weak." She said shrugging.

I scowled and showed her my biceps to show that I still had some strength.

(Cue Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Mina, and Tzuyu fainting with bloody noses in the background.)

"What do you want me to see? I don't see anything." Sakura said.

She did not just- I thought.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" Yuna, Ryujin, and Lia exclaimed and jumped around Sakura while she just leaned back with a smirk.

I glared at her and stomped my feet.

I have some muscle. I thought while pouting and doing the anime crying thing.

Suddenly an arrow flew past Sakura's face making her freeze along with Yuna, Ryujin, and Lia.

"Care to repeat what you just said Sakura?" Tzuyu said in a sweet voice laced with a darker emotion.

"U-Uhhh.....t-take it easy there." Sakura said gulping.

"Yes. Tell us what you just said." Nayeon said smiling creepily while examining her bat.

Jeongyeon and Mina examined pieces of glass they found while smiling sweetly at Sakura.

"U-Uhhhh......." Sakura said gulping. "I-I'm scouting ahead!"

She immediately ran away.

The four girls eyes followed her without their heads moving at all.

Then their gaze fell upon Yuna, Ryujin, and Lia.

Fudge. I have to something or those three gays are about to die. I thought.

I made a big pout and struck a cute pose.

Immediately, all of them started blushing and their eyes fell upon me.

I signaled for the three girls behind me to start running.

I made a sort of bunny ears on top of my head with my hands and hopped towards them pouting more.

I saw their blush deepen more.

"So cute!!" Nayeon squealed.

Wahhh! Am I that cute? I thought before I walked and hugged Mina. She may not look like it but she's the most deadliest here so I have to make sure she's distracted first.

Mina face turned into a tomato and she buried her face in my neck.

"Hey what about my hug?" Jeongyeon yelled.

Yes!! Plan successful. I thought and they started arguing while they all started hugging me and dragging me towards them. 

"Guys!! You need to come see this." Sakura exclaimed and ran up to us.

The four girls stared at her while I was nowhere to be seen, squished between them, their breasts pressing against me.

"O-Oh....ummm...sorry about insulting Y/n." Sakura said and bowed to them.

They looked at each other before shrugging.

Help. I thought as I felt their perfect breasts pressing onto my breasts and my back.

"Wait. Where's Y/n?" She asked.

I shook my leg at her since it was the only thing that was still exposed and she smirked.

"I see Y/n. Anyway, now's not the time for sex you know, being in a zombie apocalypse and all. Also, guys look at what we found." Sakura said excitedly.

We all followed her curiously until we stood in front of the doors the zombies were banging on earlier.

"Look at this." She said while Yuna twirled and gestured towards the door.

"Tada. It's.....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

......stairs." Sakura said smiling.

I looked and saw the cricket from earlier besides us.

"Wow. Congratulations. Sakura. You did it. You made the discovery of the century. I didn't even know these stairs existed." Jeongyeon said sarcastically.

"Thank you." Sakura said patting herself on the back. "Oh also there's a loaded SMG in there."

"Oh whatever." Nayeon said annoyed before her eyes widened.

"Thanks for this revolutionary new piece of infor-what?" Tzuyu said before snapping her head towards Sakura with a loud crack.

I lifted my hands and massaged her neck causing her to blush and lean into my touch.

"Yeah. There's a loaded SMG behind that door." Sakura said proudly. "I saw it first by the way."

"Yeah well. Sakura forgot to mention the zombies all over the stairs." Yuna said.

"Hey! I was getting to that." Sakura said as we peeked through the window on the door to see a large group of zombies on the stairs just standing there.

The SMG was in the hands of a dead police officer right next to the first step who was wearing a  bloodied assault vest and a belt that had a few extra clips and a revolver.

"T-This is-isn't good." Mina said shivering.

"What is it?" Tzuyu asked as everyone looked at her in confusion.

"W-Well, in v-video games, th-they usually g-give you good w-weapons or i-items before a ma-massive fight." Mina said wrapping her arms around herself.

"That's ridiculous." Sakura said scoffing. "I don't mean to be rude but reality doesn't work that way. Although.......there are a lot of zombies on the stairway so...."

Me, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu hugged Mina to reassure her.

"Don't worry about it. We can always eat some of those herbs when we get hurt and we'll be fine right?" Jeongyeon said jokingly.

"Alright then!! Let's go in!!" Sakura said obnoxiously causing some of the zombies in the stairway to stir briefly.

"Be quiet small-breast." Tzuyu said smirking.

Sakura's eyes widened.

"YAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This chapter is very not well-written. Still, I tried so.......

Well anyway, I still wrote it anyway. *attempts to pout*

Anyway, see you next chapter loves.