Chapter 3

Before the Apocalypse

Y/n POV

After I showed them around the campus I realized that all of my classes were already over.

"Hey. You girls don't happen to have classes today, right?" I asked.

"No. We have classes starting tomorrow though." Jihyo said.

"Okey-doke!" I said making an OK sign with my hand.

"Hey Sakura!!" I called out as I saw her scurrying out of a building.

She looked around before she spotted me and started scurrying over to me.

I blew her a kiss and she mimed swatting it out of the air and stepping on it.

I held my chest and acted like I was heartbroken.

She just made a vomiting motion at my action.

I didn't notice the 9 girls awing at me and glaring razor sharp swords at Sakura who gulped and chuckled nervously before walking up to me.

"Stop it. You don't even look convincing." She said smirking at me.

"No you." I retorted and pouted at her.

"Uhhh...okay?" Sakura said before glancing at the 9 girls burning holes into her with their eyes and imagining flames rising around them.

"Hey girls. Meet my friend Sakura." I said turning back to them and they smiled widely at me before Jihyo went up to Sakura.

"Hi. I'm Jihyo. These are my friends Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu." Jihyo said shaking Sakura's hand a little hard I noticed.

All the others shook hands with her but I noticed Sakura yelped in pain when Momo, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung shook hands with her.

Sakura POV

I did not sign up for this. I thought to myself as I carassed my hand. Those girls are strong. I thought my hand was going tobe crushed, especially that one that is eating.

"Hey?" I said they were smiling sweetly at me. Too sweetly.

"You have such PRETTY friends Y/n." Mina said looking at me with those eyes. 

"She is? Never thought of her like that." Y/n joked and poked me with her elbow.

"Hey!" I said slapping her arm.

I saw their eyes tracked my hand the whole entire time.

Y/n. Save me. I thought.

"Anyways." I said backing away. "I have a lot of homework, so I'll see you tomorrow Y/n."

"What? Aww. You're leaving me." She said hugging me and pouting.

Y/n stop. I thought.

"Y-Yeah." I said. "Even someone as amazing as me has to take a break from you. I'll call you if I need help." 

I wriggled out of her grasp and flicked her forehead chuckling as I walked away.

Y/n POV

She seemed a little weird today. Must be stressed from the homework. I thought.

"Well, if you want to do something. Let's go. Otherwise, I have to head back too." I said to them.

They all stayed silent for a while.

"Uhhh....guys. Hello?? I'm here." I said putting my hands behind my back and leaning forward and bouncing on my feet.