Chapter 5

Before the Apocalypse

Y/n POV

I woke up when I smelled the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen.

"Y/n!! You can come out now!! And you'd better eat it or we'll make you!!" Jihyo yelled causing the girls next to me to stir. They yawned and let go of me as I got up and headed towards the living room.

I walked out to the living room to see a huge stack of pancakes on a plate on a table in the middle of the room with Jihyo and Chaeyoung holding back Momo from eating one.

"Y/n sit over here!" Jeongyeon called and patted a seat next to her and I sat down with Nayeon sitting down besides me.

Everyone was looking at me.

I shifted underneath their gaze and looked around nervously.

"Wh-What is it?" I stammered out avoiding their stares.

"Eat that." Tzuyu said pointing towards the stack of pancakes on the table.

"That much?" I asked looking at the amount of pancakes on the plate.

"Until you're full." Jeongyeon answered looking at me.

I nodded and looked towards the pancakes sighing.

I thought only Tzuyu and Mina were engaged to me but it looks like everyone is now. I thought glancing around before looking at the pancakes in front of me.

I was about to politely reject the pancakes or act like I was full from a few when I saw something in their eyes that made me change my mind. Genuine concern and caring along with something else that I wasn't sure of.

I sighed shaking my head.

Stupid. I only knew most of them for a couple of days but it seems like we are already so close. I thought before sighing and eating some pancakes.

Time skip

"Ooff! I'm stuffed!" I said lying down and holding my stomach.

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung asks looking at me.

"Yeah? I'm pretty sure I would know if I was full. No offense." I said giggling at Chaeyoung.

"O-Okay." Chaeyoung said looking away.

I glanced up and saw Momo and Jeongyeon finishing off the rest of the pancakes.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

Jihyo chuckled and brought out several plates of eggs and some toast.

"We already made ours. We were just waiting for you." She said and smiled.

"By the way, I noticed that we kind of drained your fridge." Jeongyeon said scratching her neck.

"Oh. Well, it looks like I have to go to the grocery store." I said getting up.

"Wait! Let someone go with you." Jihyo said.

"Ummm...Jihyo. I can go by myself. I've been doing this for a while now." I said smiling at her.

"No." She insisted. "Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Go with her."

"Alright." Nayeon said clinging onto my arm and leading me out. "After all, I am the best when it comes to shopping, like I'm the prettiest one here."

"Just keep telling yourself that." Tzuyu said though Nayeon ignored her.

I stuck my tongue out at Tzuyu who was staring at me go out the door and her face reddened.