Chapter 13

Surviving the Apocalypse

Y/n POV

Everyone stared at the device.

Woah..... I thought staring at all of the files. 

I tapped on the Level 1 Files icon and several files and a folder showed up.

Everyone stood up and walked towards me to get a closer look.

Level I Files: 

Experimental Herb Medicine - Induces extremely quick cellular regeneration in severely damaged regions of the body. Curiously, it does no- + (Click + to read more)

Covid-21 - Modified Coronavirus strain designed to spread more quickly and possess higher lethality. Shows promise. + (Click + to read more)

Hot Dog (FAILURE) - Modified sausage that is able to instantly kill any normal human hit by it when thrown. Unable to be replicated. + (Click + to read more)

Bio-acid - A unique acid that can be produced by certain modified organisms. Under certain circumstances can be far more effective at chewing through + (Click + to read more)

Click this to continue...

"Woah." Chaeyoung said looking at it. "That is so cool."

"Agreed." Jeongyeon said before pecking me on the lips.

I blinked a bit before blushing slightly. 

"Ahem. What about Level II Files?" Nayeon said pointing while secretly glaring at Jeongyeon.

I nodded and pressed it.

Several files and a folder popped up.

Level II Files:

L-Virus (UNDER CONSIDERATION) - A weak virus strain though it still holds some uses. It is able to cause mutations in infected individuals as well as granting advanced regenerative abilities. Inferior to other strains though may hold promise in preparing mutants.

Flying Wolves (UNDER STUDY) - Modified wolves grown from vats. Their body has been changed and reorganized to allow flight with feathered wings. Are, curiously, far more durable and stronger than normal wolves despite being the same size and weighing less than the gray wolf.

Giant Flying Wolf - Measuring at about 6 meters long (not including tail length), 4 meters tall, and possessing a wingspan of about 15.2 meters, this specimen is extremely massive. Somehow able to fly very well despite its size and frame, it also features numerous othe- + (Click + to read more)

AL-07 - Specialized magnum designed to take down Organic Weapons, able to fire + (Click + to read more)

Click this to continue...

"Woah..........this is really cool. This all actually exists???" Sana exclaimed.

"Hmmmmm......" Sakura said processing the information.

"They have flying wolves?!" Lia exclaimed.

"Canines!!" Yuna yelled.

"What?" Ryujin said.

I tilted my head at the information. 

This is......a lot to take in. I thought my eyes glancing at all the files. Over 200 of them.

I jumped slightly when I saw something on the screen. 

"Y/n, are you feeling alright?" Mina asked me with a gentle voice.

Twice looked at me.

I smiled at them and signed, 'I'm fine.'

Mina, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Momo stared at me for a few seconds before turning to the others who didn't understand what I signed.

"She says she's fine." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah....I kind of guessed that." Jihyo said sighing. 

You didn't tell them? Hoonie said.

No. Not yet. I thought. We have to review all of these files first.

Sure. But it's going to probably be a big problem if you don't tell them. Hoonie said.

Everyone was busy talking amongst themselves about what the device was showing.

I snapped my fingers.

'Hey. Let's go over these files.' I signed to everyone.

"She says to go over the files." Jeongyeon said.

"Oh yeah. Let's go over them. I was just getting a bit excited to see all of this stuff." Sakura said nodding her head.

Hmmmmm..... I thought and scrolled through the files and paused briefly when I saw a file before scrolling past it.

The file was labeled Mutant Project (Level IV or V access required for full access. Overview available for Level II)

There was a picture of two tall white humanoid creatures. 

Just like what I saw reflected on the glass screen of the device earlier. They were in the building across the street.

"Hey." A voice said shaking me out of my thoughts.

I blinked and looked up at Nayeon who pointed at the Experimental Herb Medicine file.

"Sorry to startle you, jagi. But I wanted to take a look at that." She said giving me a cute smile.

I couldn't help but smile back at and click on the file.

"Thank you, Y/n." Nayeon said giving me a kiss.

The device suddenly lit up and displayed a large holographic image of the file. 

Everyone jumped at that and stared at it in awe.

"Is this satisfactory for your viewing, Ms. Im?" The device said.

"Yeah. It is-wait what? How did you know my name?" Nayeon said whipping her head at the device.

"I have information on over 1,000,000 people in my database. Over 7,000,000,000 if I can access the main database. I was also able to determine a larger viewing size to be able to show information more easily." The device responded.

"What?" Yuna said.

"Oh...voice not recognized. Information blocked by database. Requires Admin-Level Access to access information on unidentified person." The device said scanning Yuna.

We all glanced at the device then her.

"Ummmmm........what?" Yuna said confused.

Third-Person POV

The tall white humanoid looked out the window at the Security Building.

"Target. Spotted us." It said turning towards its partner.

Its partner twitched and looked at the Security Building.

"Continue. Observing." The tall white humanoid said to its twitchy partner before turning around and jumping out of a hole in the wall.

It landed on the street and gave out a whistle that was inaudible to regular humans.

A huge zombie horde, at least 300 strong, came rushing out with a flock of 28 zombie birds flying overhead. Several zombie dogs, cats, boars, and even a zombie giraffe emerged from the shadows.

The tall white humanoid stared solemnly at its army. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...............I'm back?

I hope this chapter is able to satisfy you thirsty readers!!!!

Sorry that I'm not able to put out my usual amount of chapters per week. I'm really really busy this week.

See you next chapter!!!!!