Chapter 24

The Apocalypse

Jeongyeon POV

"Now!!" I yelled and we burst through the doors and instantly started sprinting.

Good thing we did that because fudge! There are so many zombies!! I thought and we saw a huge crowd of zombies ambling about just outside the door.

The instant we ran past them they instantly turned around and started chasing us, snarling and growling.

They are less of them than I remember but they're still a lot right on our tail. I thought and saw that Nayeon was actually surpassing me.

I started to run faster.

Since when was that old flat-chested hag faster than me? I thought and increased my speed. 

After a while, I noticed Y/n starting to pant really hard and lag behind.

"Run faster, Y/n!!" I yelled.

Nayeon turned her head around 187 degrees with worry all over her face.

She and I slowed down a bit to support Y/n.

She tried to brush us off but we held onto her as we ran with the zombies literally right behind us.

"Guys!! Close your eyes!!" Yuna shouted and dropped something.

We closed out eyes and somehow managed to not fall while sprinting.

Suddenly, we heard a loud bang and the darkness that had been caused by closing our eyes disappeared to be replaced by a bright light.

I heard loud snarls and shrieks and opened my eyes.

I turned my head around and spotted the zombies stumbling about confused while others were just standing there looking around.

"Did you just use the flash grenade?" I asked Yuna.

"Yep. Don't even know how to use them, I just pulled the pin and dropped it." She said patting herself on the back.

We slowed down a bit using the time gifted to us to allow Y/n to slightly recover and us to put a lot of distance between us and the zombies.

"T-The rendevous point is just over there!" I said pointing.

I checked behind me and I saw most of the zombies way behind us.

"Don't move!!" A voice said and I whipped my head around to see an axe being held threatingly towards my face.

"Jeongyeon? Nayeon? Y/n!!" Sakura said lowering her axe. "What's going on with her? She looks like she just ran a whole marathon without rest stops?"

"Y/n!!!" Two voices said and instantly Y/n was snatched out of me and Nayeon's grasp while her face was peppered with kisses from Tzuyu and Mina as they hugged her.

Rude. I thought. I thought I was part of Y/n's harem too.

"Eh. Wanna be part of my harem?" Sakura said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ewww. Gross." I said mimicing wretching. "I'd rather kiss Yuna."

"No offense." I whispered to her.

"None taken." She whispered back.

"I'm sorry gays but there is a huge zombie horde coming after us and I need to check Y/n's condition." Nayeon said snatching a dazed Y/n out of Tzuyu and Mina while they were checking if her bra had injuries.

"Finally someone reasonable." Sakura said rolling her eyes. "Listen. Survival first. Sex last. 

"Also, introductions are in store later." Sakura said glancing at Yuna.

Suddenly, we heard a very loud snarl and barking.

Fudge! I thought those dogs were trapped in the library. I thought.

"We gotta go." I said and we all ran towards the staircase.

I noticed that Y/n was still breathing hard.

Hmmmm. I hope Y/n is alright. I still need that breast massage. I thought.

Nayeon POV

We had just about reached the staricase when I turned around and saw a group of zombie dogs running towards us.

I saw Tzuyu's eyes widen and start to tear up when she saw the zombie dogs.

Y/n and Mina grabbed her arms as if to comfort her then promptly shoved her into the staircase.

"Mourn later." Mina said sternly while Y/n nodded before they both ran in.

"Come on old hag!" Jeongyeon said and I ran in just behind Yuna.

Jeongyeon was about to close the door when one of the zombie dogs slammed itself against the door jerking it open slightly.

"Guys!! A little help here!" Jeongyeon said with gritted teeth.

Me and Sakura ran forward and pushed against the door.

"Someone!! Use that axe!!" Sakura shouted as another dog slammed itself against the door.

We heard snarls from zombies getting closer.

Lia and Ryujin both lifted up the axe together and Yuna readied a flash grenade.

Tzuyu shakingly got out a bow and nocked an arrow.

Y/n looked at her and grabbed the arrow and ran towards the door.

"Y/n!! What are yo-" Sakura said before Y/n impaled a zombie dog through the head with one thrust of the sharpened arrow.

Lia and Ryujin arrived and helped fend off the dogs using the axe.

Slowly, the door started to close.

"The zombie horde is getting closer!!" Yuna shouted. "Everyone! Close your eyes!!"

She threw a flash grenade and we all closed our eyes.

We heard a loud bang and saw a flash of light through our closed eyes.

Immediately the door seemd to give away and we closed it immediately.

We panted and collapsed onto the floor.

"Y-Y/n? A-Are you o-okay?" Mina asked.

Y/n looked at us before giving a nod as she was panting really hard.

She then tried to get up but stumbled and sat back down clutching her throat.

"Y/n!!" We all said and I ran towards her and examined her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyy!! Another update!! Finally author-nim! It's been like what? A couple of days? That's long enough. You should update more often.

You're right me. I should. So here's another chapter for you, my loves.

I hope you enjoyed this, loves. See you next chapter.

(This chapter is a mess.)