Chapter 9: Z-Day

A week later

Y/n POV

I heard the alarm screaming at me and I woke up with a soundless yawn.

"Ugghhh...that stupid alarm." Tzuyu said she raised her head and looked at me from her position in which she was laying on top of me.

"Wow Tzuyu. Waking up after the alarm sounds. That's strange. You usually wake up before." Chaeyoung said next to me opening her eyes.

"Y-Yeah." Mina said on my other side.

"Even I have bad days you know." Tzuyu said huffing before she buried her face in my chest.

I patted her head and signaled to the two next to me to wake up the others.

Chaeyoung nodded and got out an air horn.

I covered Tzuyu's ears, while Mina covered mine while Tzuyu covered Mina's.

A resounding wail came from the siren making the people sprawled out on the floor groan and sit up slowly like a corpse rising from the dead.

"Chaeng!!" Nayeon yelled as she unsteadily got up.

"I'm going to kill you!!!" Sana yelled also getting up unsteadily.

Chaeyoung just increased the volume and backed out of the room before sprinting down the hallway as Sana and Nayeon chased after her.

I smiled and shook my head at those three's antics before I motioned for Tzuyu to get off of me.

She looked up and pouted shaking her head.

"I want to cuddle." She whined burying her face in my chest.

I looked towards Mina for help but she was already asleep again clinging to my arm.

I never thought Tzuyu would be this childish. I thought before sighing internally.

"Come on guys. We got to go to classes." Jihyo said shaking everyone and somehow managing to convince Tzuyu to let go of me.

We all walked to the living room to see Chaeyoung helping Nayeon cook while rubbing her two red ears.

"Come on gays. Hurry up. We got to go." Dahyun said clapping her hands.

After we cooked breakfest and ate it.

We got prepared.

It feels ominous for some reason as I felt that it was too quiet outside.

I was putting on some clothes when Sana walked into my room naked.

"Hey Y/n, have you seen my underwear? I seem to have lost it." She said walking in front of me.

My eyes widened and I looked away blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" Sana asked though I didn't see her smirk.

I just grabbed one of my underwear and motioned for her to wear it.

"Can't you help me?" Sana said pouting and purposefully rubbing her exposed chest on my arm.

I blushed even more and signaled for her to slip her feet in.

She's dangerous. I thought.

After that ordeal, though Sana kept showing me her parts, I arrived with the others at school.

There's a lot of fog today. I thought looking around. Wonder what's going on? Also, there don't seem to be that many students today.

"Y/n!!" Sakura yelled coming up to me. "Isn't this weird?"