Twice One-Shot: Nayeon

Nayeon POV

I softly sang to Y/n as I stroked her hair causing her to smile before falling asleep.

I admired her face for a while, staring at her features that looked perfect even when she was bare-faced.

"I'm so lucky to have someone like you." Nayeon murmured and kissed Y/n softly before walking out of her bedroom.

Y/n had been stressed out lately over exams and had a hard time concentrating and even broke down in class once.

She wasn't dumb, it's just that a lot of weight is piled on her shoulders.

Her parents expect nothing less than a 99 on her exams and she's been panicking.

So I decided that since I was her fiancee, I should take the responsibility of calming her nerves.

Though, she does look so cute when she's panicking. I thought giggling.

I went to the living room and sat down.

I pulled out a list that I made that listed what to do to help Y/n.

"Hmmmmm......" I said.

Suddenly, I received a text.

I looked at it and smirked.

Y/n POV

I slowly woke up as I heard loud laughing.

That's Nayeon's laugh. I thought smiling.

I got up and stretching my arms, letting out a loud groan.

"How long was I sleeping?" I muttered looking at the clock to see that it had passed 10 minutes.

Just 10 minutes? Well, I'm awake now so I might as well. I need to study more anyway. I thought.

I rubbed my eyes before I got out of bed.

I got up and waddled towards the door in my rabbit onesie.

I went towards the living room where I saw Nayeon laughing really hard.

I waddled towards her and sat down next to her wrapping my arms and legs around her.

"Oh Y/n!" She said turning towards with a bright smile still laughing a little.

"What is it?" I said with a sleepy voice and my eyes closed as I snuggled my face into her neck.

"Look at this message." She said showing me a message.

It was a message that was asking Nayeon out on a date.

I looked above it and I saw a train of flirty messages from the other sender.

I gave her a cold glare.

"Are you bragging that you have someone else?" I asked.

Nayeon POV

"W-What?" I stammered taken aback by Y/n's glare.

I had forgetton that for a 137 cm tall person, Y/n is still scary.

I gulped as she affixed me witha cold glare and her hold tightened.

"N-No!" I exclaimed. "That's not the reason why I was laughing."

"Then what is?" Y/n asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I-I....I was laughing-" I said before Y/n interupted me.

"I think I've heard enough." Y/n said about to get up before I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back down.

"Y/n listen! I was laughing because the other person thought I would choose them over you." I said and I looked at her nervously.

Y/n was silent for a few moments before she suddenly said, "I love you so much."

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips lovingly and I kissed back the same way.

After a few minutes, we pulled away and Y/n looked at me with heart eyes.

"You're so cute." I said giggling.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. I should have listened to you." Y/n said looking down with a pout.

"Ahhhh! You're so cute!" I said and squeezed her cheeks. "Was Y/n/n jealous?"

She blushed and just nuzzled her face in my neck.

I laughed and stroked her back.

"Y/n. I love you." I said. "I would never leave you."

I didn't need to look at Y/n to know she was blushing hard right now.

We stayed like that for a few moments until I heard Y/n snoring cutely.

I smiled and kissed her nose.

She smiled in her sleep and snuggled closer to me.

I guess we could stay like this for a bit more. I thought as I snuggled closer to her too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all you thirsty people. An update is coming. This is something to quench your thirst until then.

Hope you enjoyed it. It's my first time writing something like this.