Chapter 12

Suriving the Apocalypse

Y/n POV

I sat on Mina's lap as I ate breakfast occasionaly feeding her and the rest of Twice when they whined a bit.

It was calm this morning, which I was glad for, except for Twice who were talking loudly and occasionally sidling up to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Still....there was something weighing on my mind.

That high-tech Ipad-looking thing I found yesterday. I still don't know what it does or what it's for so I need to go check that out later.

I need to make sure it's safe to use before telling everyone else about it.

"Y/n. Say ahhh." Mina said softly next to me and held up piece of roasted chicken to my mouth.

I opened my mouth obediently and she fed me the chicken with a sweet smile on her face.

"Ahh. So cute." She said smiling as I was chewing and kissed the tip of my nose.

I blushed a bit and looked down.

"Ugh. What is this sweetness that I'm witnessing with my own two eyes?" Sakura complained and angrily stabbed her tuna with her chipsticks.

"What did that tuna ever do to you?" Ryujin asked Sakura.

"Take your focus away from me." She said smoothly winking at Ryujin.

"Pfft. HAHAHA!!" Yuna and Lia laughed at that.

Ryujin just raised her eyebrow and said, "Smooth. I'm impressed. Still a hard no."

"Hard?" Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung said wriggling their fingers.

I giggled a bit at them while Twice just stared at them with blank looks.

"No?" Jeongyeon said.

"Okay then." Chaeyoung said and they both went back to eating.

I giggled a bit more at that before Mina put her hands on my thighs and said, "Ignore them for now. Focus on eating your breakfast before you go check out that high-tech Ipad you found."

I looked at her in surprise as she just winked at me.

H-How did she know? I didn't tell any of them yet. Did she look through my bag? I thought.

Probably. Hoonie said.

"Yeah. We all know about that you know." Nayeon said looking at me.

Oh......well I guess I'm not very good at hiding certain secrets as I thought. I thought looking at everyone.

Sakura: I didn't know.... O_O

"Do you know what it is?" Tzuyu asked.

I frowned a bit and signed, 'Not really. I found it near these two zombies. It did some sort of scan on me and identified me as Y/n before it showed me certain files.'

"She said she found it near two zombies and it said her name before it showed her certain files." Tzuyu said.

"Is it dangerous?" Jihyo asked me.

'I don't think so.' I signed.

"Who do you think made that?" Dahyun asked everyone.

"The government probably." Sana said.

"Or it could be some sort of shadowy organization." Momo suggested.

Hmmmm...... I thought. I have a suspicion but I can't think clearly right now with Mina's soft hands on my thighs.

Right after I thought that Mina started stroking my thighs gently.

I glanced at her and she just winked at me before pecking me on the lips.

I blushed and looked away before looking at Sakura.

She was silent and seemed to be thinking about something.

Hmmmm.....it could have something to do with her parents and it might also not. I thought as Mina kept stroking my thighs. 

"Where did it come from though?" Yuna asked. "And how did it end up in the place where Y/n found it?"

"Well, since Y/n said she found it near a couple of zombies I'm going to assume that one of them probably was carrying it around with them until a zombie ambushed them and zombified them." Tzuyu said.

"Or it could be that they were both attacked and they managed to escape into that alleyway before turning into zombies." Mina said from behind me.

"That's true....." Nayeon said.

"Well whatever it is. We should go check it out after we finish eating. Better to investigate a mysterious piece of technology on a full stomach." Jihyo said and we all stopped talking and started eating.

I really hope whatever that thing is has some answers. I thought.

It might. It might not. Who know? I certainly don't. Hoonie said.

Sureeee. I thought. 

Hey! Don't take that tone with my miss!! Hoonie said.

Whatever. I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast and my time on Mina's heavenly lap. I'll talk more with you later. I thought.

Ugh. You're infuriating at times like this. Hoonie said.

Love you too. I thought and finished my breakfast.

After everyone finished, we all walked over to the meeting room, with weapons in case of an emergency. (Actually Mina carried me over there since I was still extremely sore).

We all sat down in the chairs and I was clutching my bag.

"Alright. I'm going to assume it only works for Y/n so no one else attempt anything." Jihyo said sternly.

Everyone else nodded.

"Alright Y/n. Bring it out." She said and I reached into my bag and pulled out the Ipad look-alike.

It made a Windows start-up sound and its glass-like screen flickered to life. 

Wow. That's a sound I haven't heard in years. I thought to myself.

It suddenly started scanning me making everyone instantly alert.

I raised a hand to tell everyone to callm down.

After a few minutes, it finished scanning me and said, "Scan complete. Choi Y/n identified. You have access to Level I and II files."

It suddenly started displaying a list of files.

What? I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello?

Sorry I didn't update in a while. I was busy with a lot of stuff.

Sorry I didn't upload a Part 2 of the Annual Meeting of the Y/n's and Twice as well. I need a lot of brainpower to write that and my 1 braincell ran out this week with all the studying and stuff I had to do.

I hope this will suffice.

See you next chapter!!!!!