Chapter 36: Season 1 Finale Part 1

The Apocalypse (Season 1 Finale)

30 minutes earlier

Jihyo POV

I was readying my back-up slippers, extra fluffy Jigglypuff slippers.

"Is everyone alright?" I asked.

"N-No...." Dahyun answered weakly, her body shaking in fear.

Momo was hugging her tightly as she cried a little.

Momo looked at me with eyes full of fear.

I sighed.

Why do I always have to be the mom? I thought.

"Okay. Listen up!!! We're going to take this elevator to the very top and make our way to the hallways connecting the buildings. Hopefully, there is an exit somewhere along that path." I said with a determined look even though I was scared as well.

"Also, the whole building is probably swarming with those monsters by now. So every last one of you will have to pull your punches and fight. If you can't.......I'm sorry to say this but I can't protect everyone. Grab a partner and stick besides me. We'll hopefully make it." I said.

A girl slowly stood up with shaking legs.

"U-Ummm....my name is Sejeong. And I would like to speak for everybody here but how will we fight a huge horde of zombies by ourselves?" She asked with tearful eyes. "There's no way any of us can beat those zombies. It's suicide."

I stood up and held up my back-up slipper like a sword.

"Are you scared? Well don't be. Because I'm strong. Stronger than anyone here. Extremely strong. I can kill all of those zombies there. Even if I'm alone!" I said.

Everyone stared at me in shock.

"You're either incompetent or you're spineless cowards. How pathetic. You can sit here and suck on your fingers while I go out and live." I said looking at them with a glare.

"Hey Jihyo! What are you saying?" Momo exclaimed.

"You want to fight all those zombies by yourself?" Dahyun exclaimed. "There's no way you can do it." 

"If I can't, then I'll just die." I said and turned around. "But if I win, I live. Unless I fight, I can't win!"

Everyone remained silent for a while.

"Yayy!" Dahyun said. "We finally got to do that skit we've been practicing ever since we sat that anime!"

I smiled at her.

"You're happy now I see." I said. "Listen everybody. We've got no guarantee that we'll live if we go out there. But we've got absolutely no chance of living if we remain here. Trapped by our fear."

"Is...this...how you all want to die? Stuck in an elevator?" I asked with a serious expression.

"No." Dahyun and Momo said.

Everyone else glanced at each other until a guy stepped forward.

"My name is Jimin. And I would like to fight." He said.

"Me too." Sejeong said getting up.

"Me three." Another girl said getting up.

"Me four." A guy said standing up.

"Let's get to it then!" I said smiling.

20 minutes later

Long story short, we managed to make it to the stairs but we were separated from the other four and me, Momo, and Dahyun were forced to go up the stairs and into the hallway by ourselves.

(I know. Weak storytelling. - A/n said crying.)

"Go!!" I shouted and slapped a zombie with my slipper, propelling it backwards and knocking over several more.

Dahyun and Momo ran forward while I hit a few more.

We ran until we saw three people in body armor and helmets lying on the ground in various positions.

"Hey. Search them. There could be something useful." I said.

"S-Search. A dead person?" Dahyun said paling even more than usual.

"We've got no choice. The horde's almost on us again. Hurry." I said as I knocked over some things and created a makeshift wall. "I don't lie it either. We have to do what we have to do."

"Hey.....I see a level 5 keycard." Momo said.

"Where?" Dahyun said and went over to Momo.

I glanced over at them.

"Right here." Momo said touching the card.

Suddenly, the body jerked to life and got up slowly, groaning.

Momo and Dahyun screamed and leaped backwards.

I raised my slipper.

Suddenly, the other two got up as well with one holding a SMG in one hand.

"W-What the-?! These look way bigger than the others." I said to myself.

The three were indeed bigger, I could see that they had muscles underneath their armor and clothes that bulged out and I could see the flesh on its protected face had been slightly warped and stained red.

They got up, standing at roughly six feet tall.

"Uh oh." Momo said nervously.

They roared at the same time and we made a break for it.

"RUNNN!!" I screamed slightly staggering the zombies from the force of my shout.

We bolted and ran as fast as we could out of there.

I heard screeching and saw several zombies making it over the wall and charging at us.

"Oh fudge! Run faster!" I exclaimed.

"I can't!" Dahyun grunted.

We kept running for a while, adrenaline pumping through our veins.

Where's those big zombies from before? I thought glancing behind me to only the regular zombies chasing us.

We looked ahead of us and our eyes widened in surprise.

We saw Y/n, Tzuyu, Mina, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Sakura standing there with three other girls. 

"RUNNN!!!" We screamed.

Suddenly, a loud roar was heard and we saw those huge zombies from earlier charging through the crowd, knocking aside smaller zombies, and running straight at us.

No. Way. I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooh. New zombies? Ohlalala. Give me more.

Also, how do you think Y/n and the gang is going to beat these new zombies?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you in the next chapter and part!!!!!