Chapter 13

The Apocolypse

Chaeyoung POV

I heard screaming from around us as the other students also witnessed what we just saw.

I saw Sana screaming and paling even more.

I started hyperventilating

What do I even do in a situation like this? I thought panicking.

"Ch-Chaeng?" Sana said looking at me. "B-Behind you!"

I turned around quickly and saw one of those crazy people running straight towards me.

I rolled forward and tripped the person before using my backpack to smash it straight in the face.

Then I swung my bag around again and it slammed into another person running straight towards me with their mouths open making them fly towards a window and fall down.

"RUN!!!" I yelled and grabbed Sana's hand dragged her forward.

"Th-Thanks Chaeng!" Sana said kissing me on the cheek. 

"Really Sana? Even in this situation?" I said raising my eyebrow at her.

"Sorry. You know I can't help it. It's like an instinct." Sana said. "But seriously, how did you do that back there?"

"I don't know. To quote you, 'It's like an instinct'." I said before stopping suddenly.

In front of us, was a huge crowd of people, but not students....those crazy people.

They all turned towards us simultaneously.

I cursed and turned around to see a group of those crazy people also running down the way we just came with no other way to escape in sight.

"Ch-Chaeng! What do we do?" Sana said holding onto me tightly looking around fearfully.

I gulped and looked around starting to feel really scared as we were surrounded with no way to escape.

I readied my bag as Sana readied hers.

"This isn't how I wanted to die." Sana said sobbing. "I wanted to marry Y/n, settle down, start a family. Not die a virg-"

"Since when were you a virgin?" I asked. "You've taken your own virginity many times and you once did it with Nayeon."

"T-True." She said sniffling. "But what I said still stands."

"I think we all want that Sana." I said as I got my weapon ready. "You know. Being with Y/n."

"Oh?" Sana said suddenly becoming serious. "I guess we'll have a little bit of competition, though Mina and Tzuyu have an unfair advantage."

"Agreed." I said. "But right now, let's survive first."

I slammed my bag in the face of a person that got too close and they staggered backwards.

Sana slammed her bag in the face of another person who also staggered backwards.

"HA! Take that you fiend! I work out too!" Sana said glaring at the other people who were running towards us.

I kicked another person straight in the face knocking them backwards while also slamming my bag into the face of another person.

Hey. We're actually holding them off pretty good. I thought. We could actually survive this.

Just then, we heard a lot of screeching and a huge crowd of those crazy people appeared on both sides of us.

Spoke too soon. I thought and cursed.

"Th-That's bad." Sana said looking around to see all escape routes blocked. "We're t-trapped Chaeng. Wh-What do we do?"

"I-I.....I don't know." I said as the crowd swarmed towards us. 

(Come on Author-nim hurry up and give us that plot armor! - Chaeyoung and Sana).

Y/n POV

"We have to go to the next building." Sakura said. "We can't just wait here. Those things are coming and we have to move quickly."

"I-I agree." Mina said raising her voice slightly. "We can't just stay here."

Everyone nodded and we started marching forward.

"Y/n. How are you faring?" Tzuyu asked me with a worried expression on her face.

I smiled and shook my hands signalling that I was fine.

"Don't lie. I know that your throat is bothering you right now." Mina suddenly said sharply.

I widened my eyes at her.

I gulped and sighed and nodded my head.

I want to say fine and that I got more tired when I was running than before but I freaking can't speak! I thought sighing again.

Tzuyu and Mina waited a bit before sighing.

"It's so frustrating that you can't speak." Tzuyu said.

"We can't hear your beautiful voice anymore and you can't communicate with us anymore." Mina said.

I blushed at her comment before Sakura interrupted us.

"Hey lovebirds. Save it for later." She said and we focused once again on the problem in front of us.

Suddenly, we heard a sound from up ahead of us.

We all tensed immediately.

Tzuyu got her bow ready, Mina hid behind me, Sakura grabbed a textbook lying on the floor, Lia and Ryujin gulped but nonetheless readied themselves for combat, and I got into a pose and got ready to bring out my weapon (Not yet revealed).

"That sounds like........crying." Ryujin said and we all glanced at each other before we advanced and saw someone. Someone very familiar.

"Jeongyeon." Sakura and Tzuyu said at the same time.

She looked up to reveal a tear-stained face.

"S-Sakura? Tzuyu? M-Mina? Y-Y/n?" Jeongyeon said sniffling.

She stood up unsteadily.

"What happened?" Tzuyu said lowering her bow.

Jeongyeon wiped her tears and stopped crying.

"W-Well....." She said and recounted her entire story to us.

When she was finished, she started sobbing again and almost fell down if I hadn't rushed forward and caught her.

I hugged her and rubbed circles in her back slowly as she continued to sob loudly and clutched my shirt.

The others came up and joined in on the hug.

None of us said a word as we continued to comfort Jeongyeon who began to sob harder and drown my shirt in tears.

I exhanged a look with Tzuyu and Mina who looked sorrowfully at Jeongyeon and towards the door that was barricaded.

I kissed the top of her head and continued to comfort her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDDDDD CUT! Ending it right there. LOL. It's bad I know. I can't seem to concentrate when writing this chapter. Eh. I did my best. That's what matters, right?

I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you next chapter. Good-bye!