Chapter 35

The Apocalypse (Eve of the Finale of Season 1)

Y/n POV

"Y/nnnn!!!!!!" I heard a familiar high-pitched voice shout and I felt arms wrap around me and hug me tightly.

W-Woah. Sana. I thought looking down at Sana who was smiling up at me.

"Thanks for rescuing me!!" She said before kissing me on the lips.

I feel like I'm getting more kisses now that there's a zombie apocalypse. Not complaining though. I like this. I thought as Sana deepened the kiss.

"Ok ok. Enough." Jeongyeon said and attempted to pry Sana off of me. "I know you're grateful and all but no need to eat her face."

"Ugh. Whatever. We were having a moment here." Sana said pulling away and rolling her eyes. "Besides, I think I've shown more restraint right now then the rest of you have up until now according to Sakura over there."

Mina, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon blushed and stammered, "W-Wha....ho-hold on."

"I want my turn too." Chaeyoung whined and ripped me from Sana's arms and kissed me on the lips.

What the fudge?! Seriously why is everybody kissing me?! And why do I like it?!!! I thought.

Because you do. Hoonie said.

Be quiet. I thought as Chaeyoung pulled away slowly.

I just stood there blushing heavily while everyone giggled at my flustered state.

"Nice wives you got there Y/n." Sakura said smirking. 

I glared at her and used Tzuyu's hand to flip her off.

Sana suddenly hugged me tightly again and nuzzled her face into my neck.

"I'm never separating from you again." She said and kissed my neck. "My love."

My eyes widened and I blushed.

"Hey!! Sana!!!" The other 5 girls shouted.

20 minutes later

I signed to Tzuyu and Jeongyeon, 'You rescued Sana and Chaeyoung. Thank you.'

They blushed and Jeongyeon looked at me shyly.

"Hey. It was just part of the mission. We didn't really do anything big." She mumbled.

I laughed and pecked her lips.

'You're forgiven.' I signed.

Then I turned towards Tzuyu and pecked her lips.

'You are forgiven as well.' I signed.

They both smiled brightly and hugged me.

"My love." They both said.

I gasped and blushed.

Meanwhile

Sana, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, and Mina poked their heads behind a column and listened in on the conversation.

Though three of them could only tell what Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were saying.

Geez. Those two were scary earlier. Sana thought shivering as she remembered what Jeongyeon and Tzuyu did. 

They blamed me and not Chaeyoung as well. Sana thought pouting.

"What is Y/n saying?" Chaeyoung asked Mina.

She shrugged and continued watching.

Chaeyoung huffed and also continued watching.

Back to Y/n