Chapter 16

Surviving the Apocalypse

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around the room.

Been a long time Y/n. Hooney said with a solemn tone.

Huh? But it's only been a day. I thought.

Hmmmm. Yeah. You're right. Something just came over me for a second. Honney said with a sigh. Anyway, Sakura's cooking is horrible.

What do you mean? I thought it was fine. I thought. Better than what she made several days ago.

Whatever. Just hope Yuna can make a good breakfast. Honney said.

I yawned and carefully looked around.

Chaeyoung was laying on top of me with her arms around my neck as she nuzzled her cheek into mine.

Dahyun and Momo were cuddling my legs. Mina clung onto my left arm while Tzuyu clung to my other.

Nayeon was sprawled out on top of Momo while my head rested on top of Jeongyeon's back. Jihyo had her arms wrapped around Sana who was trying to inch her way towards my pants in her sleeps.

Wait. I thought glancing at Sana before shrugging.

I laid my head back down on Jeongyeon.

Seems like a good day, today. I thought with a smile.

"GOOD MORNING GAYS!!" Sakura yelled opening the door with a disheveled appearance.

"Wha-?!" Everyone exclaimed waking up instantly.

"What's up everyone?" She said with a burnt pan in her hand.

"Sakura....I'm going to freaking kill you!" Nayeon said jumping from our bed all the way to Sakura.

"Woah! What the fudge?!" Sakura said jumping out of the way.

"YAHHH!!" 

Momo and Tzuyu charged at her causing Sakura to sprint down the hallway as Nayeon, Momo, and Tzuyu chased after her.

I chuckled.

"Ughh!" Dahyun whined and slapped away Sana's hand before burying her hand in my groin. "So loud! Don't wanna get up!"

"Me too!" Chaeyoung said wrapping her arms and legs around me tightly.

Mina groggily got up before looking at me with a smile.

"Good morning, jagi." She said in a sweet voice.

'Good morning, jagi.' I signed.

Jeongyeon's hand crept around the side of my face as she said, "Hey, I'm here too."

I smiled and looked up.

"Y/nnnnn! Good morning!" Sana said jumping on top of me and the people around me.

"OOF!" Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon exclaimed before tackling her with rage in their eyes.

"Ahhh!! Help me jagiyah!!" Sana squealed.

Jihyo glanced at Sana before shrugging.

"Welp. I can't worry about her all the time. How are you doing Y/n?" Jihyo said and gently took my hand.

I made an 'OK' gesture with my hand.

After the chaos that happened in the morning, we all went to the dining area where Yuna, Lia, Ryujin were waiting impatiently.

"Took you long enough." Yuna said tapping her foot.

"Everyday." Ryujin said with a groan.

I was massaging Sakura's and Sana's head which were bruised due to their actions in the morning.

I shrugged and just made an awkward smile.

"I was trying to wake everyone up." Sakura said sullenly.

"You okay?" Lia asked with a concerned look.

"Yeah... didn't expect them to hit me that hard is all." She said sheepishly.

"You deserved it." Nayeon and Tzuyu said with a glare.

"I'll take her. Thanks Y/n." Ryujin said with a smile and sat Sakura down in her lap.

Sana hugged me tightly and said, "Thanks for getting me out of there. I thought those two would actually kill me."

She glanced over at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung who just gave her a cold look.

I wisely kept myself out of that affair.

Looking around, I noticed that Yuna had forgotten to get the water again. 

'I'll get the water real quick. You guys start without me.' I signed.

"I'll go with you." Jeongyeon said and grabbed my arm though was too slow for Momo who grabbed my other arm.

"Me too." She said.

"Hey where are you three gays going?" Tzuyu asked with a frown.

"To have sex." Jeongyeon said and dragged me out of the room.

"Okay......wait what?!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Sit down tree." Sakura chided.

"Shut it, washing board." Tzuyu grumbled.

"That's new." Chaeyoung said.

As Jeongyeon, Momo, and I walked, I looked out the window with a smile.

Right now. The world's in chaos.... but it's also not too bad right now either. I thought before my eyes widened.

I grabbed Jeongyeon and Momo and jumped onto the ground as a long metal pole shattered the window and impaled itself on the wall.

What the-?! I thought sitting up.

"What the fudge?!" Momo exclaimed grabbing my hand nervously. "What just happened?"

Jeongyeon grabbed my chest and looked out the window.

"What in the world is that?" She murmured.

I glanced over and my stomach dropped.

It was two white humanoid creatures surrounded by an army of zombies all encircling the station.

Didn't I see that thing a few chapters ago? I thought.

Y/n....watch out. That thing is really dangerous. It looks like it's controlling the zombies. Hooney said with a hint of fear.

"Y/n, are you okay?!" Mina and Tzuyu yelled running around the corner.

I nodded as me and the other two got up.

"I'm good. Thanks for asking." Jeongyeon said sarcastically.

"Now's not the time for sarcasm, Jeongyeon." Jihyo said as the other came around the corner too.

Everyone looked out the window.

One of the humanoid creatures looked up and I swore it grinned.

It emitted a whistling sound and the humanoid creature next to it along with the zombies all charged.

Fudge. I thought.

Indeed. Hooney said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice