OneShot Teaser

Third-Person POV

"So what I'm understanding here...." Y/n (My Guardian) said slowly.

"......is we got a version of me that is mute and also a badasss, one that is a mage-in-training, one that is a scavenger, and one that is..."

Y/n (Just for you) looked at her expectantly.

"....err....brainwashed....." Y/n (M.G.) finished.

'Yep, pretty much.' Y/n (The Dead's Rampage) signed.

"Yeah. But to me you're all what I just said except replace the one that is a scavenger with one that is an actual freaking goddess." Y/n (The Journey) said.

"That's one way to put it." Y/n (The Young Mage's School for Magic) said nodding her head, her mystist floating around her.

"What do you mean, brainwashed?" Y/n (Just for you) asked.

"See I'll show you." Y/n (M.G.) said snapping her fingers at her.

Y/n (J.F.Y.) jolted before looking around and shaking her head.

"I was NOT brainwashed. More like trapped while the other me controlled the body and made forced me to feel all the emotions she was feeling." Y/n (J.F.Y.) growled as her eyes turned dark.

Everyone was silent for a moment before Y/n (T.J.) said, "So....you don't like Twice?"

Y/n's (J.F.Y.) eyes darkened and the room temperature dropped.

"Don't even get me started on how much I hate those freaking (BLEEP!!!) and how I'm going to (BLEEP!!!) (BLEEP!!) them!!" She exclaimed before they heard fingers snapping and her eyes turned back into a sort of purple color and the room temperature turned back to normal.

"Ummmmm....yeah....we'll...uhhh...talk to her later I guess." Y/n (M.G.) said glancing at everyone else who was leaning away from Y/n (J.F.Y.). 

"Oh...sorry. Did I faint again? I tend to do that a lot lately around Twice." Y/n (J.F.Y.) said smiling apologetically at everyone.

"Errr.....it's okay." Y/n (T.Y.M.S.F.M.) said slowly putting her staff back on the table.

'Yeah...I faint around Twice as well.' Y/n (T.D.R.) signed before frowning.

"Ummm...also. Why is that version of me the leader of this meeting again?" Y/n (T.J.) asked trying to change the subject.

"Because I'm the oldest." Y/n (M.G.) said.

"Oh....okay....." Y/n (T.J.) said and everyone was silent for a few moments.

'So, wonder what Twice is up to.' Y/n (T.D.R.) signed.

With Twice

"Glory to the food!!" Momo (The Dead's Rampage) exclaimed and wrestled with Momo (My Guardian) for a steak.

"Let go you pig!!" Momo (M.G.) exclaimed.

"You just insulted yourself you know!!" Momo (T.D.R.) shot back.

"I know!!" Momo (M.G.) retorted.

Sana (Just for you) said to the other Sana's, "So just kidnap her and have Mina take control of her mind if you want to get her to love you."

"Ummmm....I don't think that's how it works...." Sana (The Dead's Rampage) said frowning.

"Yes yes. Continue." Sana (My Guardian) said taking notes.

"Why would I want to get her to love me in the first place?" Sana (T.Y.M.S.F.M.) asked.

The other Sana's turned towards her and stared for a few seconds before turning back to Sana (J.F.Y.).

"Help!!!" The Dahyun's shouted running away from the Dahyun (Just for you) who had made a massive Dahyun stack and was chasing them.

"Woah. This is so cool." Chaeyoung (My Guardian) said laughing as Chaeyoung (Just for you) held everyone up.

"Yeah. Didn't know I had the power to fly in your universe." Chaeyoung (The Journey) said.

"........imagine your blood splattering on those walls." Chaeyoung (J.F.Y.) muttered.

"What?" Chaeyoung (The Dead's Rampage) said.

"I think we should get off this ride..." Chaeyoung (T.Y.M.S.F.M.) said nervously.

The Mina's were playing 3-dimensional chess with each other while studying their every move carefully. 

The Tzuyu's were playing a game where they shouted out a name and a number and they had to say that name by how ever many times the number the other shouted out was.

Nayeon (My Guardian) was educating the other Nayeon's on how to cultivate strawberries but Nayeon (The Dead's Rampage) kept falling asleep while Nayeon (T.Y.M.S.F.M.) just pretended to pay attention.

Jeongyon's were simply doing random things like watching yuri kdramas or looking at pictures of nude Y/n.

The Jihyo's sighed looking at the chaos.

"No matter which Twice we go to, we'll always have to deal with a bunch of chaotic crackheads." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A sneak peek at a oneshot I was working on. Not the final product yet. 

But yeah, it's about Y/n meeting herselves and Twice meeting theirselves.

What do you guys think of this?