Chapter 21

The Apocalypse

Tzuyu POV

We arrived at the doors and tried to push it open.

"It's locked, I think." I said trying to open the doors.

"What if Nayeon is not behind these doors?" Ryujin asked.

We all paused.

"Well.........it doesn't matter. If it isn't Nayeon, then no harm except if there are zombies behind this door. If it Nayeon, then. Yay! We just found her." Sakura said.

"I swear. If that old, ugly bunny-hag isn't behind these doors I'm going to kick her so hard that she'll be infer-" I muttered before I saw Mina whip her head and glare at me making me shut my mouth.

"Tzuyu. Do you think you'll be up to killing a zombie? If there is one behind this door?" Sakura asked looking at me.

"K-Kill?" I said and my hands instantly started to get sweaty and I was breathing hard.

"No no no! I meant take care of a zombie." Sakura said waving her hands in panic.

"Since you volunteered Tzuyu, why don't you take it down?" Lia suddenly said to Sakura.

"Wh-What?" Sakura said about to protest before she felt a cold glare coming from Mina and Lia. "Actually, that's a great idea. Tzuyu you don't need to do anything. I'll handle this." 

Sakura glanced at Mina and Lia and they held their glare.

"Are we opening this door or what?" Ryujin said impatiently and threw her body against the door.

We heard a sound of chairs scraping from the other side of the door indicating that Ryujin moved the barricade blocking the door.

We looked around to see if any zombies heard that.

"Oh please. If anything, the zombies will be attacted to your loud voices." Ryujin said rolling her eyes. "Now are you guys going to help me?"

We moved forward and combined our strength, pushing the door.

"It's starting to budge." Lia said through gritted teeth as the door started to move slightly.

"Let's take a break!" I said after we had been pushing for a while.

We all backed away from the door to see that it had opened about 3 cm.

"This isn't going to work guys." Sakura said panting.

"Have any other idea?" I asked her panting as well.

"W-We could just a-all th-throw ourselves against-t that door. C-Could probably b-be more eff-effective than just a-all of us pushing." Mina said softly.

"Yeah. That's what I was going to do anyway." Sakura said.

I scoffed.

"Yeah right. Alright guys. Let's try Mina's idea." I said clamping a hand over Sakura's mouth and shoving her aside.

We all gathered at the door with Sakura sulking.

"Alright. On the count of two." Lia said making us look at her before she started counting.

"One. Two!" Lia said and we all threw ourselves at the door two at a time.

The door opened a lot more this time.

"One more time." Ryujin said.

"Why do I have to push it all by myself." Sakura whined.

"One. Two!" Lia shouted.