Twice One-Shot: Jeongyeon's Surprise (JeongyeonxFemReader)

Y/n POV

I shivered as I walked through the house.

The fog from outside had creeped inside and was making it harder to see and my flashlight could barely show anything now.

I shivered again and wrapped myself up in my jacket.

I just hope it's in good shape. That fudging guy better not have been lying to me. I thought and ventured further inside.

I found a set of stairs that led up.

I looked at the blueprints saved on my phone again.

No basement. And I've already searched this entire floor. Must be up there then. I thought.

I walked up the stairs carefully.

The stairs creaked at my every step, as if trying to warn me.

Eventually, I got up to the top and looked around.

The fog had gotten up here too.

I sighed.

"This is going to take a while." I muttered and looked around to see if it was near me.

"Nope. Just great." I said before heading inside one of the rooms.

"Not here." I said as I searched each room.

Where could it be? I thought as I walked towards the last room.

I frowned when I saw it.

The door looks suspiciously well-cared for. Almost modern too. I thought.

I grasped the doorknob and quietly pulled the door open.

I walked inside to see an intact room that looked very different from the other rooms.

This is my room. I thought with a jolt.

Suddenly, the door closed shut with a bang.

I immediately turned around and saw the door had locked itself from the outside.

Curses. I thought. There's going to be a ghost behind me isn't there?

I slowly turned around and braced myself for my early death.

When I turned around, I spotted no one there.

"Huh? That's strange." I said and walked towards the center of the room.

"Welp. Better get looking then." I said loudly trying to spot movement.

I made it look like I was searching around my bed while my eyes tried to spot if a ghost came up from behind me.

I was so focused on trying to see if someone was behind me that I didn't notice the person in front of me until I bumped into their very smooth and muscular thigh.

I froze instantly.

I've had a good life. I guess this is where it ends. I thought as I slowly looked up with teary eyes.

My eyes widened as I spotted the beauty in front of me.

Fudge. I'm gay. I thought as I looked at the almost ethereal beauty of the woman in front of me as she leaned her perfect body forward and brought her heart-breakingly beautiful face a few centimeters from mine.

So close in fact, that our noses touched and our lips were very very close.

"Hello." She whispered, her luscious lips touching mine as she spoke.