Rain? again?

This kind of feeling is forbidden.. love, with another woman? I must be out of my mind.

I can't believe that just happened, I haven't really realized she felt this way till now and honestly I'm curious as to how long she felt like this. And the weirdest thing was how different this was compared to miles? When he confessed it was spring. The sun was shining down on us as we were in a garden but with Mary it was raining. To be fair it rains quite often here in the manor but I never hated the rain, after all it's peaceful in a way but after today I decided I should head to bed so much has happened and I just don't know what to think and besides I got a match tomorrow. With that I headed to bed.

When I woke up I got a good stretch in before getting ready. I decided I'd be a bit fancier and of course it's raining once more. I know Wu Chang hates the rain so I will wish him luck today as he has matches as well. I got dressed and decided to go with Manchurian Crane as my look of the day. I walk down the hall and go give Wu Chang some words of encouragement along with the others who have to go out in this rain today. Mary sees me and she quickly sits up and says "Michiko I- how are you doing today?" I just sat there confused as always since Mary seems to have changed today? I replied "Mary I'm doing well but this seems off why aren't you acting as you usually do?" Her eyes widened and she gasped and said very loudly "WELL YOU SEE I WAS- WELL I WAS YOU KNOW DOING WHAT A NICE PERSON SHOULD!" I just replied "Okay well I shall head off now, do me a favor Mary please check on Robbie I don't have time as I'll be late but I wanna know he's ok!" Mary nodded as I walked out the door.

~Mary's POV~

Why do I always act so weird around her now? It's not like shes changed since that confession... anyway I'd rather not think about that right now as she said she would think about it so I could still get turned down. But today she looked different, very elegant like a princess. ugh I should stop thinking about her for a second. But she's different from anyone I knew in the palace. After all there was only one other I loved but she didn't want me like that after all she thought that sort of thing was gross. Either way I should stop thinking of her all she did was cause pain I'd rather forget. I should go do what Michiko asked me to do.

As I made my way to Robbie I seen Michikos room. I wanted to go in but I knew she wasn't there so what's the point so I just moved on. When I got to Robbie I asked him if he was doing ok he looked over and ran to me he said "I don't really like storms." I didn't question him I just said "well think about it like this, without rain from the storms plants wouldn't be watered so you wouldn't get to see all the beautiful life made from the ground!" He looked at me curiously and then said "I guess so!" And after he asked "can we play hide and seek miss?" You could assume I said yes of course. After hide and seek with Robbie I was worn out he was one heck of a hider! But I heard the manor door open, someone had to be back from their match I assumed it was Michiko and told Robbie I'd be back after a bit.

~Michikos POV~

I got back to the manor soaked as it had rained pretty bad out there. My clothes were wet and along with my hair my makeup was smudged as well. I hear Mary walking down the hall and she sees me and laughs of course she would. I just about storm off when she grabs my hand and says "I can fix you up!" As she takes me toward her room I stop in my tracks and think about what happened last time and I could tell my face went red because Mary said "Michiko if I make you uncomfortable I can go?" I said "oh no it's fine!" And we continued down the hall. She then opened her door and walked me in she realized she was still holding my hand and let go she said "OH I DIDN'T MEAN TO-" I told her calmly it was fine and she calmed down after that. She then went to her closet handed me a towel and said to go wait in her bathroom as she went to get me clothes. I looked around and her bathroom looked the same as mine I mean each room had the same layout so I didn't expect much different. I undid my hair which was sort of curly as it was in a braid, I then wiped off my smudged makeup. Mary knocked on the door and I cracked it open she handed me one of her dresses. I got in the warm shower and washed off. After changing I realized my hair was a mess so I went to ask Mary for a brush. Mary's eyes widened when she seen me she then didn't look me in the eye and said "I have one in my drawer let me go get it for you." She handed it to me still not looking at me. I said "Mary what's wrong?" She said "n- nothing I just thought you looked pretty is all." I laughed a bit and said "thank you Mary." She looked up at me her cheeks a bit red and she laughed a bit as well. After I finished brushing my hair Mary asked if she could style it, of course I didn't mind so I said yes.