Rewriting soon

(The song I added above is what they are dancing too.) (also I'm sorry for my lack of creativity.)

-now on with the chapter-

Mary and I had a chat, Mary said "michiko I'm genuinely sorry about your situation." I replied "Mary I appreciate the concern but please don't treat me any differently, I don't need pity." Mary stared at me then said "well I hope you know I never would change out of pity.". I then decided to ask the most random thing as of now "Mary what is that song you sang awhile back." She looked shocked and said "YOU DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THAT?!" I said "uh no- sorry." She then looked a bit embarrassed but then answered "it was a song that I used to dance to when I had a ball." And she looked away for a bit I could've sworn I seen her look sad but she then turnt her head back to me and said "Anyways, it's all in the past now. I just look back on it every now and then." .

I then asked "Mary could you teach me to dance like you did that day I caught you." She looked at me and said "well I could try teaching you but I think you'd mess up too much." I just stared at her with the slightest bit of anger and she started laughing then said "well let's give it a try." She then played some music and put her hand out to me. I took her hand and she lifted me up and put one arm on my waist and and her hand in mine she spun me around a bit while singing to the tune. After the song ended she bowed at me and I clapped for her singing, although I stepped on her foot many times I don't think I did too bad. Mary looked at me and said "do you maybe know how to watch your step?" And I replied saying "no apparently not." We both laughed it off then Mary cleared her throat and said "well I should be off now." I said "thank you for dancing with me "your highness" it was fun!" She smiled and walked off.

I went to my room thinking about how we danced just now, my heart skipped a beat and I checked in my mirror and I was blushing a bit. I wondered "why am I blushing she's just my friend after all." And then I remembered, "AH-I WAS SUCH A CLUTZ." And I decided to head to bed out of embarrassment.

I woke up and decided maybe I should do something to apologize to Mary for stepping on her foot so many times and also a thank you for teaching me. Then I realized I really don't know what Mary would like, I thought as hard as I could and still nothing in particular came to mind. That's when I decided I should ask the others I went to Joseph first I asked "Joseph what would you get someone as a thank you gift?" Joseph answered "Well personally I wouldn't know because I could care less about others I have much more important business." I then said "uhm. Thank you for your time?" I then went to Galatea she replied "If it were me I'd give them my best work." And since I'm no artist I sighed and said "thank you for your time." After that I went to the others and they all answered weird things I had no clue what to do.

Then that's when Mary snuck up behind me and said "BOO!" I jolted up and shrieked a bit she then bursts into laughter and said "You look so stupid." She then puts her arm on my shoulder while tearing up from laughing so hard. I smack her hand off my shoulder and say "it wasn't that funny Mary." She answered "you're right it wasn't funny- IT WAS HILARIOUS." She then starts laughing more and I start to walk off she says "Michiko wait-" and I turn around unamused as she wipes the single tear off her face. I say "Mary what is something you really want?" She looks confused and asked "why would you ask that out of nowhere?" I think for a minute and just say "I don't know but for real what would it be?" She said "I'd love to have one of my old dresses back." I wondered how I'd be able to do that she then describes the dress and even sketched it just to show me. That's when I thought of it "ILL MAKE HER THE DRESS!"