Rewriting soon

Today I walked around as per usual, this place tends to be boring. I don't have much else to do around here besides walk around, draw, or read. So with that I decided to just take a walk, I go over to Yidhra and her follower. "Yidhra." I say, she looks over and says "why hello there." I stare at her thinking about what to say, I then say "Yidhra what brought you here? Are you here to win this?" She ponders for a minute then smiles, I see her sharp teeth although each of us have a creepy characteristic it's still hard to not be a bit creeped out. She then says "I'm here for the fun of the game. I've grown bored there is no excitement anywhere else anymore." I think about it for a minute, since I know nothing much about her I decide to just nod my head and walk off.

Thinking about what Yidhra said, I sit down and decide to figure her out a bit. But I came to the conclusion that I couldn't understand no matter how hard I tried. Mary walks into the room and looks at me, she looks at my face and says "goodness miss nobody, you look quite out of shape." I just sit there. I'm used to this by now but I can't help but think here we go again. I reply to Mary "yes I'm quite drained. But you don't look too good yourself Mary." She tilts her head and said "whatever could you mean? I'm always in top condition I was royalty you know." I just shake my head and that's when I decided to ask "Mary, why are you here? If you had the choice what would you want to do?" She looks off to the wall and stares at a painting. She then says "michiko that's quite the question. But if I had to choose I'd rather be on my throne." I can understand her at least.

Mary turns her head toward me, points and says "Where would you want to be right now?" I didn't expect her to ask me but I say "I'd rather be at my home with my husband." Mary looks a bit shocked she asks "you were married?" I then look at her and say "yes, why? Did you think I looked too young to be?" She goes "well I didn't expect it because you look a bit young you know?" I  chuckle a bit and say "well Mary I may look young but I was in fact married. He was the most caring man I ever met, but since I'm no longer alive I don't think I'll get to see him again." I tear up a bit but quickly dry my tears with my sleeve.

Mary looks a bit sad and says "if you'd like you can tell me more." I said "wow the one and only Mary is letting me speak woah." And she rolls her eyes and says "fine then I'll be on my way." I start laughing at how silly she sounds right now. I say "you can stay if you'd like I won't pick on you, your majesty." She smiles proudly and says "well someone learnt manners finally." I once again laughed and said "I sure have huh?".