I would wait forever.

As Mary did my hair I just sat there thinking about how I should respond to her confession. I didn't feel pressured by her which was nice, but I didn't want her to keep waiting on me it must suck to wait for an answer. Well maybe I should give it a try? I mean I don't think I'll be able to see miles anymore so maybe I should... But I feel like it'd be wrong to think like that, since I feel like some part of me does like Mary. So I said to Mary, "So I have been thinking recently." She said "well what about?" I replied very causally "Well I was thinking maybe we could give it a shot? I'm not sure how I feel but I think I do have some feelings for you." She very quickly answered "OH WELL I MEAN I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS HOLD ON PLEASE.". She then quickly got up and ran to my bathroom and closed the door behind her.

~Mary's POV~ 

I was not expecting this. I can't believe I just ran into her bathroom after she asked me such a serious thing. I personally expected to get a no or maybe wait longer but if I think about it, I know Michiko better than anyone else in this manor. I realized she most likely only said that because she felt pity for making me wait a bit. Which if it's for her I could wait forever and more. I slowly turned the door knob and opened the door.

~Michikos POV~

I seen the doorknob turn and Mary walk out with a serious facial expression. Without any hesitation she said "Michiko please understand. If you are doing this because you feel bad for making me wait please know that if it's for you I could wait forever." I felt my heart beat faster as she said those words, I realized maybe I liked her more than I first thought. I replied to her "Mary I did think that way for a second but I kind of thought about how I felt for a minute and realized I want to give us a try." She turned red, literally almost as red as her dress. She said "Well I'd like that." And from there she sat back down to finish my hair. When she was done I went to go look and she braided my hair again like it was earlier this morning. I wondered why she braided it the same way only for her to say  "I liked how it looked earlier but I couldn't say so as you were in a rush out the door."  I blushed a bit and said "well thank you for the compliment!"

After awhile of just chatting with Mary I realized it was late and although I didn't have a match I wasn't so sure about Mary so I asked her "do you have a match tomorrow?" She answered "I do unfortunately but I wish I could just stay here all night and talk with you." I was thrown off by her sudden flattery but quickly got back to normal and said "well flattery won't get you very far now!" She sighed and said "ok ok fine I'll go then." I said "hey wait up a second." She turnt around and I kissed her cheek then I quickly shoved her into the hallway and said "GOODNIGHT MARY SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!" She looked stunned as I slammed the door.