Rewriting soon

I started working on the dress Mary sketched out, I'm not very good at sewing so I did prick my finger quite a bit. I just ignored it and continued to work although by the time I was quarter way done I seen I had a few pricks on my finger so I went to my dresser and pulled out a kit with bandaids. As I bandaged my fingers I was wondering if Mary would even wear it since it won't look too great, but I decided to push those thoughts away and get back to work. After two hours I realized how late it was and decided to sleep after all I do have matches tomorrow.

After matches I went straight back to work on the dress and after a few hours of work I finally got half way done. I decided to take a break after all I looked like a train wreck and I had three bandaids on my left hand and two on my right. I went to make some tea for my break while sipping my tea I hear the door open I looked over and it was Mary at the doorway. I sat up and decided I should try to hide my bandages from her so she wouldn't ask what happened. I hid my hands behind my back and she asked "uhm Michiko what are you doing?" I replied "OH I AM UHM-" I couldn't think of anything so I blurted out "TEA." She just stared at me with a judge mental expression. I said "if you'd excuse me." And I ran off faster than ever.

I can't believe I just did that, I'm so stupid I swear. I decided to head to bed out of embarrassment once again.

After matches I got back to work on more sewing, by now 3/4 of the dress was completed. It didn't look half bad but I think I seen a spot of blood from the time I pricked my finger. I heard a knock on my door and said "whose there?" I heard a reply "it's the one and only." I realized it was Mary I had to find a way to hide the dress somehow I put it under my bed and said "come in." She walked in and asked "Michiko since I've taught you how to dance I think you owe me a favor." I thought about it for a second then said "what would you want from me?" She replied "I'd like if you would join me for tea one of these days." Shocked by the reply I stuttered a bit "r- really?" She then nodded her head and before I gave her an answer she clapped and said "see you soon then!" And walked off. I sat there wondering if that really happened just now but I got kinda happy thinking of enjoying tea with Mary. That night I could barely sleep I realized I'm making progress with her!