Rewriting soon

✨✨✨AUTHORS NOTE✨✨✨
(Before the story starts I'd like to say it may take me some time to write because I've been sorta upset recently but on with the story!!!)

I coincidentally ended up in ever sleeping town. I seen I was against Barmaid, Postman, Painter, and Seer I haven't gotten to know their names as I have never been matched with them. But as long as what happened before never happens again I should be able to get to know this new group.

I found the barmaid first, she was already at half damage due to her ability. I hit her down in one hit and chaired her in the basement. Shortly after a cipher was popped the postman came down and tried to rescue only to get terror shocked. I then hear the barmaid say to the postman whom I chaired beside her "thanks for that victor." Which he stayed silent. Next up I see the painter come down he seemed to stare me down, he ended up tricking me and saving victor. The barmaid launched off and then I hear another cipher go off meaning only 3 left. I see the painter and while chasing I see he was painting me? I then dashed at him and he attempted to stun me which failed he then placed his painting and I admired it, it was well done I then remembered "ah right I'm in a match." And then I hear another cipher go off. 2 left, I finally down the painter and chair him. Victor failed rescuing again. The painter just sat there with an expression of disappointment then he got launched off. While chairing victor I heard another cipher go off. 1 left. After victor launched I see the seer standing at the dungeon he waved and jumped.

When I got back to the manor I seen wu Chang sitting in the main room. I approached him and he looked over and said "welcome back Michiko." I asked him how his match went from earlier and he just replied "it went splendid of course." I said "I'm very glad that it went well for you! I shall take my leave now." He then simply replied "alright.". When I went to my room and laid on my bed I heard a knock I knew it was Mary because her knock was always special compared to others knocking. I sighed as I sat up after I just laid down, I opened the door and Mary walked in immediately and sat on the corner of my bed. She asked "Michiko how are you feeling I was worrying for you after the whole incident from before." I replied "no need to worry after you helped me I felt much better so thank you "queen" Mary." She chuckled then said "alright little miss nobody." I then sat beside her, I said "Mary has anything strange happened to you in a match before?" She said "what exactly do you mean?" I replied "well you see I had a strange occurrence previously which led to my issue. It felt like I had no control over myself I felt as if I wasn't me anymore." I started to shake a bit.

Mary seen me shaking and put her hand on mine she said "well Michiko I haven't experienced that but please if that ever happens again tell me. I need to know so I can help you to the best of my ability." She stared at me directly after saying that. I started to cry again, I always feel so weak when it comes to Mary. I hated that she has seen me cry so much but I couldn't help it I'm so scared of myself, what if that happens again. Mary suddenly hugged me I was shocked that she did so but I just hugged her back while I was crying. After awhile Mary pulled away from the hug that felt like forever but I needed it. Mary sat up and said "you probably feel tired so I should go then." She walked over to my door and started to twist the handle, I stopped her and she looked at me and I said "could you maybe stay ." Mary stared at me in shock. She then answered "well I guess I could." She then laid beside me. I turnt my light off and faced Mary in my now dark room. I felt sort of embarrassed after asking such a thing of her I could feel my face go red but I stayed quiet. After a few minutes I noticed Mary fell asleep I wanted to ask her about her past but I decided I should let her rest since I bothered her. But as I was failing to fall asleep I found myself staring at her, she looked rather peaceful like this. She doesn't look anything like her usual self which I know to be a pain but deep down she cares. After awhile of staring I realized how creepy I'd seem if she woke up so I decided to roll over and fall asleep.