Rewriting soon

I got back after my matches, this time they lasted awhile so I got back late. But with that I imagined the night sky and started sketching it out I may not be the best artist but I still wanted to draw this. I felt as if the drawing was missing something but I wasn't sure what. That's when I heard a knock at my door, I said "come in." It was Mary that's when I got an idea. I told Mary to sit down for a minute and she was confused all I told her to do was sit still.

After awhile Mary got curious and asked what exactly I was doing I then went from complete silence to yelling "AH HA I GOT IT!!!" I must've been to loud because Mary jumped back a bit. That's when Mary wanted to see what I did. I refused to show her, I said "wait a bit and I'll show you some day." That's when Mary said "AHEM, it seems you forget I'm above you, little miss nobody." I turned over and made a face of displeasure. I said "excuse me little miss oh so perfect." And she replied "don't forget what I said when I first came here, you shall call me Queen Mary." And being fed up with this I replied "I know you've said this more than enough times.".

~Later~

Mary finally left my room and I was by myself again. I looked at the picture of miles I drew, I thought to myself for a minute "am I ready to move on?" I want to for my sake and I'm sure miles would want me to as well but, I feel backed into a corner, if I do move on what if miles can't? I decided to shake those thoughts out of my head. Rather I decided to think about something else, that something else was Mary. I told her I would show her what I needed her to stay still for but I don't think I will. It's not my best work but one day I'll be able to show her a work I'm proud of.