Rewriting soon

Uh oh. That's the only thing that could come to mind, I tend to not be so thoughtless but then again I know Mary isn't going to be too happy about me seeing her like that. I started to panic as I seen Mary walk toward me, she strutted over to me in a rather fast pace. She then said "ahem michiko. What are you doing exactly?" And I answered "about that you see I was walking down the hall and seen you and I know it was quite rude to stare, well I should be on my way then." I tried to walk away but Mary grabbed my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

She suddenly said "NOT SO FAST." And I once again thought of only one thing, uh oh. I turnt around with a smile and said "yes ma'am?" She stared at me with an angry yet embarrassed look. She said "please forget this whole thing." I was shocked because Mary, the woman who has never begged for anything actually begged me. My eyes widened, I wanted to laugh but I held back as best as I could "PFT- I mean ahem yes "Queen Mary"." Mary let my wrist go and just walked away I thought it was funny how she acted, rather amused with the new side I seen of her. Im sure miles would've loved meeting Mary. That's when I paused, miles. That's right, I forgot that he's still looking for me.

That's when I snapped out of it I decided to head back to my room after all I don't have much else to do. So I picked up a pencil and ripped another page out of a notebook, I started sketching out miles. I remember the way he smiled at me when we first met. That smile was so bright and never failed to make me happy. As I sketched I had a feeling of glee, remembering small memories I had with miles. Then after finishing the drawing I looked at it and teared up a bit some of my tears splashed onto the page but it wasn't tears of sadness this time, it was tears that can only come from thinking of a loved one. I hung it up on my wall and soon fell asleep so I can prepare for tomorrow.

~the next day~

I arose from my sleep not feeling sad or unamused rather I felt happiness, I felt ok again. It's been awhile since I've felt this way, although I can never forget miles I realized if he knew he would've wanted me to move on I'm sure he wouldn't want me sad. I did my makeup different today, also put on a new outfit. I grabbed my fan and went down stairs I as per usual wished everyone good luck with a bright smile on my face. That's when I seen Robbie he looked a little discouraged so I said "Robbie you can do it I know you can!!!" He then said "thank you michiko!" And he smiled while skipping his way out to his match.

On my way out I ran into Mary, I smiled at her and said "good luck today Mary!" She was confused as to why I changed my look up but she didn't say much all she said was "Don't forget I may have begged you to forget what you saw yesterday but it's still Queen Mary to you." I just stared at her, I could tell I was making a face of confusion because Mary chuckled and said "you know that face isn't too fitting for you." And I then said "oh sorry Queen Mary my bad." And before parting our ways she said "good luck to you too michiko."