Farewell

I looked over to her and smiled, "I could say the same to you." A piece of her hair got in her face so I tucked it behind her ear and chuckled a bit. She seemed a bit confused as to why I chuckled but didn't question it. We sat there in silence for awhile, at some point I passed out and when I woke up Mary wasn't in here anymore which is understandable. Thinking back on our conversation last night, I was right we have come so far and I never imagined I'd ever get to have so much fun over the past year. Some things have been stressful sure but with Mary by my side I've been able to conquer a lot. But I worry that what if one day she goes away, or what if my feelings toward her are only like this because I miss miles and I'm just looking for something close to what I used to have. When I realized I lost miles back then I felt meaningless, I felt as if without him I'd shatter. He made me feel things I never felt before when I was alive the way my heart raced when he laid his eyes on me, the way everything felt brighter when I was by his side. I sacrificed a lot for that man, such as my dignity. I let the insults from his father continue hoping maybe if I tried to be perfect and obedient he'd accept me as a daughter in law, I didn't want miles or his family to be ashamed of me. I tried my best to be the perfect woman and that didn't work out. After all that pain I failed either way. I ended up here and all I felt was sadness and anger. I felt aggression toward myself for completely failing, but I ended up meeting Mary. She was rude at first but after awhile she began to soften up, she made me feel like I didn't have to be perfect and she herself was a ruler and even so she makes mistakes like any normal person. I love her so much but I'm worried if it'll end up turning into a repeat. All that suffering all the pain and then everything being a failure.

Mary genuinely cares for me and I never feel like I have to be perfect at everything to please her. Miles may have given me great experiences which I'll never forget but I think it's finally time I move on. I also hope he's moved on from me as well, he was the man who made me experience new emotions when I was alive such as joy, embarrassment, fear, and most of all love. I loved him so much it hurt. I hope to feel all of that and more with Mary, she makes me feel as if I could be my best possible self and as always sounds cheesy I know but it's genuine. We are the strangest mix but we fit so well together, I feel if I ever got the chance to talk to miles again for just a few minutes I'd tell him it's ok to move on, it's ok for him to feel those emotions he felt with me but with someone else. I walk over to a window and look out and see a rare sight. For once it's not gloomy out, it's a sunny day. I walk out and head to the garden. When I enter I see Mary there staring at something, as I step closer toward her I see she's looking at red roses I chuckled a bit which startled her and she turned around.

(( SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES IVE BEEN STRESSED AND BUSY 😭))