New hunter

When I woke up this morning I felt more tired than usual although I can't be necessarily sure why I'm just going to assume it was because I was up late with Mary after all no other explanation. Since I don't have a match today I don't see the harm of sleeping in but I should check up on mary. I quickly put myself together as I have a reputation to keep, after that I quickly scurry over to Mary's room.

I knocked on her door and said "may I come in?" I could hear a loud thud then the door opened, concerned I asked "is everything ok? If I came at a bad time I could go." She looked as if she had just gotten up. She nods her head no and says "I just fell a bit that's all haha." She yawned mid sentence. I walked into her room and grabbed her hand and walked her over to her bed and sat beside her, I guess it was unexpected as she was blushing heavily. I gently pat my lap to signal her to lay her head down. She looked at me eyes wide open she was about to talk but before she could even say a word I shushed her and gently put her head on my lap. She looked up at me confused as to why I had her do this, instead of saying anything it was quiet.

I started to play with her hair a bit while humming a tune from my hometown, I could tell she was getting more tired so I finished up the song and gently moved her head to her pillow and tucked her in. As I was about to go she whined so I decided to stay, I laid beside her and closed my eyes, with that we both ended up taking a nap... Unfortunately that didn't last long as a loud knock was heard and we both jumped up, the person who knocked was none other than Joseph the photographer. Mary sat up and said in a tired voice "what is it?" From the other side of the door we heard "get up we have a new guest coming today." With that Mary sat up and started to get ready, after she was done she offered to do my hair and I accepted the offer.

We both headed down hand in hand, when we got to the crowd of the others we saw in the middle a newcomer that's when Leo clapped to get everyone's attention. He told everyone to back up a bit as to not scare the new hunter, I got to clearly see this new hunter and or hunters? they introduced themselves as the will brothers. Everyone crowded around them excitedly wanting to ask millions of questions as Mary and I stood to the side to not pressure them with more questions about their abilities or why they are here. After awhile of the will brothers getting so much attention the crowd started to lessen. With that I introduced myself and shortly after so did Mary, they were very polite and overall I'm excited that they've come here. I look over and see Galatea alone in the back of the room I decided I should walk up and check on her. I never really talked to her but she doesn't seem bad at all, I calmly approach her and I say "what are you doing here alone Galatea?" She looks up and chuckles "I've decided to step back from the crowd, so much pushing and shoving that's all. It's rather comfortable back here." I nod because not too long ago I was in the same position as her. I respond "well if you'd like to go talk to the will brothers now would be a good time less crowded as well." She nods and I start to head to my room.