You decide

When I woke up I seen I must have grabbed onto Mary while sleeping, I quickly pulled away. I checked the time, it was 11 AM which was late for me as I usually wake up at 8 AM. Luckily I didn't have a match today, as for Mary I'm not sure. I decided to shake Mary awake when she woke up she said "Mmm, Michiko what time is it?" I replied "it's 11 AM Mary." She sat up and slowly walked her way down the hall. I went back to my room and closed my door to get ready for the day. I decided since it was an off day I might as well wear something comfortable, after doing my hair and very light makeup I put on a decent kimono, not too fancy or extra but decent enough. I walk down the hall and knock on Mary's door, she cracked it open only to realize who it was and opened it up fully.

Mary questioned me, she asked "Michiko why are you here?" As always I reply quickly "Well you see I wanted to thank you for staying with me last night, I was not feeling too great as you could tell I apologize for asking you so suddenly." Mary paused for a minute and looked away. She then said "Well I didn't exactly mind...". I felt my heart beat increase a bit and I said "Well I should go!" And I ran out of her room in a panic. I can't believe she said that. What if I'm just overthinking it I'm sure she didn't mean anything like I'm thinking but I feel like I want her to mean it that way. What am I even thinking I am still waiting for miles I always will wait for him.

I walk around the manor and I see Yidhra. I am still confused by her last statement when we talked. But I might as well try talking to her as a way to pass time. Yidhra spots me and says "well hello Michiko. What are you up to today?" I reply "You know the same old thing as always. Don't you ever get bored of this routine?" She replies "it's only boring if you make it boring." She caught my attention with that sentence. "Well do tell me Yidhra, what do you mean?" She moved her snake like body and said "I mean exactly what I said. By that I mean life is only boring if you make it boring, think about it like this. Would you rather read a boring book because it's more simple to read than an exciting book?".  I guess when she put it like that I understood a bit better. I decided to go back to Marys room since I did leave rudely last time. As an apologetic person I couldn't just move on like that.