The full story

✨✨✨authors note✨✨✨
(I'm back for now and I hope you enjoy what I have to write!!!)

Today is the day I tell her. She deserves to know what caused me to be so shaken up, besides she was there for me the entire time when I needed her. As I muster up the courage to knock on her door I hear footsteps behind me, I quickly turn around to face whoever is behind me turns out it was just Antonio, I wonder what he's doing down here but then again it's not like there's a rule that he can't be down here. His hair gripping his violin with no intent of putting it down. Just like Yidhra he creeps me out but I'd never say that to anyone as everyone here has their own stories just like me. He walks past me and I hear him quietly say "not surprised." Of course I don't know if this is an insult or not so I say "what ever do you mean?" He turns around with his wide grin and he says "you always come here so personally I'm not surprised." He walks off chuckling I decide to brush it off. I knock on her door and I hear her say "come in." I quietly open her door and walk in, at this point I'm shaking I'm afraid she won't like me anymore.

She walks me over to her chair by her desk and she asks "what's wrong dear? Did something happen?" I say "No nothing in particular I just... I want to tell you about what happened that day I came back shaken up." Marys eyes widened I assume she wasn't expecting me to ever bring this up again. She said "Go on I promise I won't judge.". After awhile of explaining I finished up, she just stared at me looking kind of afraid. I started to panic she then surprised me by grabbing me and hugging me with all of her strength. As I've done many times before I cried on her shoulder, but this time is different from the other times. I love her so much it hurts, I don't know what'd I'd do if I lost her. I can't lose this again I couldn't stand it. After awhile she pulls away from the hug and gives me a handkerchief, after fixing my mess appearance she offers me her hand, although I have no clue what she's planning I'll follow no matter what. When I take her hand she starts leading me out of her room and continues going down the hall. After awhile of walking hand in hand she stops at the greenhouse. When we walk inside it's so beautiful and there are so many stunning flowers. I wonder what we are doing here but my eyes land on red roses, I carefully pick one as to not prick my finger. I tap on marys shoulder and when she looks over at me I quickly tuck the rose behind her ear. I start giggling as she looked shocked by my sudden movements. She then walks over to some beautiful bright pink begonias, she takes a few and asks me to turn around when I do so she starts braiding my hair. After awhile she says "done." And when I put the braid over my shoulder I see she put a few begonias in my hair. I smile and hug her as a way of saying thank you.

After the hug she offers her hand to me again, and without hesitation I take it. We just mess around for awhile and chat, after a few hours she once more takes my hand and we head to a new destination. she stops at an empty room and she grins, confused I look over to her. She guides me into the empty room and says "may I have this dance?" And once again I happily accept. While we dance around to the music every now and then we lock eyes and we just laugh at each other. and I can't help but wish that this song would never end, if I could I'd dance with her for the rest of my days. Sadly the music starts to fade out and we bow after. She smiles and says "I wish to dance with you again sometime if you don't mind." I can't help but smile back and say "as long as it's with you I don't mind." She blushes a bit at my comment. She politely walks me back to my room and before I close the door I thank her for cheering me up and I quickly kiss her cheek. And with that my day with Mary ended.