2 AM chats and more.

When I woke up I noticed someone was beside me that someone being Mary. I wonder how long she's been here but I don't really mind, the thing I do mind though is that she is sleeping on the floor. I look outside my window and see it's still dark, when I checked the clock it said 2 AM. I sit up to go get a cup of water as it would be better to head back to bed in a minute since I wouldn't be able to do matches if I stayed up. I quietly tip toed around Mary and opened my door slowly as to not make any noise. When I was about to head out I felt someone behind me I turn and Mary is standing there half asleep. She asks me "where are you going?" I told her "not far just going to get a cup of water." She said "well I'll go with you." Since Mary can be stubborn sometimes I decided to not say anything and just started walking to the kitchen I got a cup of water and asked Mary if she wanted anything she said water was fine. I sit down at a table gave Mary her glass and just stared out of a small window. Mary said "Michiko is there anything you regret?" Stunned by the question I choked on my water a bit causing me to cough. She got up and patted my back as to help with the coughing she worriedly said "ARE YOU OK? IM SORRY." I explained I was ok but just a bit stunned by that question. She squatted down as to match the level I was at in the chair, her face only being inches away from mine she looked at me with a worried expression and said "are you sure you're ok?" Her being so close made my heart pound a bit. Correction a lot. I looked away and said "I promise I'm fine." She seen me blushing a bit I assume as she chuckled and said "Michiko are you flustered?" I just stayed quiet. She turned my head to face her again she was laughing at my expression. As a way to get back at her I quickly pulled her closer and kissed her cheek. She started to blush quite a bit but immediately shook it off and she got super close like she was about to kiss me I panicked a bit but closed my eyes as you normally would only to open my eyes as she kissed me on my nose. Flustered I said "Y- You weren't gonna kiss me?" She stared at me for a second then started to laugh. She said "Michiko slow down a bit." She continued to laugh and she wiped away fake tears from laughing so hard. I just felt so embarrassed and on my way to walk off out of shame she stops me and says "MICHIKO WAIT UP-" as she's laughing she catches up to me. As I'm still walking she follows me step by step still laughing I stop and turn around to face her. She stops laughing finally and says "what's wrong?" I said "it's not that funny Mary." She suddenly goes quiet. The moonlight shinning down on her face, after what felt like awhile of silence she nods her head and quickly kisses me. I back up and cover my mouth, she quickly darts off to her room.

When I got back to mine I didn't fully process what happened and when I realized it I started freaking out but in a good way of course. I believe that I've actually fully fallen for her. She's so amazing and nothing like anyone else I've met before she's unique. I decided to write down what happened today as this is a moment I wish to remember for a long time. I will never be able to forget her no matter what as her eyes sparkle as bright as stars in the night sky, her dress is as red as roses, and she is the one I love. I may not be able to ever forget about miles or the pain I was left with from all those years but I know with her by my side I can handle the toughest situations. I sign the corner of my notebook after I finish writing down the event for this is something I'll keep with me forever. I may sound as sappy as can be but happiness has come back to me after so long of being alone. It felt like no matter who I talked to here they didn't know me or care to know me. But Mary I can tell is different she makes me feel almost the same amount of joy and comfort miles did. I plan to explain in full detail of what happened that day I came home worried. She deserves to know and I don't think she'd hate me, at least that's what I hope for I can't lose her not after I already lost someone else.