Rewriting soon

Mary found me out but I wonder how I mean after all I didn't see anyone following me, Mary said "Michiko do you wanna explain yourself?" I didn't know how to answer so I just said "not really." And tried to walk away. Mary grabbed my hand and said "you aren't getting away that easily." I sighed and said "well I was bored and I thought it'd help to change something." Mary looked at me with a serious look that slowly turnt into a smile and she said "you were gonna get into trouble without me?" I looked at her confused as ever I mean she was a queen she should be more serious right? Mary got closer to me her face in front of mine, I blushed a bit but she leaned towards my ear and whispered something, she said "so for the next match I think we should each try to talk to someone AND we will be friendly to two of them cause after all a tie still counts right?" I thought about it then whispered back "sounds like a plan!!!"

-the next day-

It's time. Today is the day Mary and I will disobey the rules together, well in a way because we can't per say be together in matches. While walking out of the manor to head to our match locations I bumped into Mary on purpose and we both winked at each other meaning the plan is in action now. I ended up in Leo's memory, I was against a dancer, an embalmer, an enchantress, and finally a priestess. My plan was to get the first two who appeared in front of me and let the other two go, But that didn't work out. I felt a strange feeling, as if I passed out and when I woke up everyone was gone I killed them all.

I came back to the manor shaken up. I don't understand what happened did I really kill them all? I feel horrible, I can't describe what happened out there. Mary snuck up on me and it caused me to jump I turnt around fast. She looked like she was gonna laugh until she saw how messed up I looked she looked concerned then said "Michiko are you ok?" I looked her in the eye and said "I don't know. I really don't." The last thing I remember is I blacked out and when I woke up I was in my room.