Rewriting soon

I looked around my room and when I looked down Mary was sitting next to me but it seems she fell asleep her head rested on the corner of my bed, I didn't want to disturb her so I quietly got up and went to get changed. When I came back out Mary was still asleep I sat down beside her and just stared at her face. She looked so peaceful laying there, then her eyes opened and I quickly sat up. Mary's eyes widened and she said "MICHIKO ARE YOU OK?" I looked away and said "I'm fine. I think?" She sat up and dusted her dress off she then jumps at me and gives me the biggest hug. She tears up a bit and says "I was so worried." I hugged her back and said "Mary it's alright now, I'm sorry I scared you so much." Soon she released me.

After the hug Mary asked "Michiko why'd you look so frightened when you got back?" I then remembered how I got in this state in the first place, I answered "Mary I don't know what happened but it all went wrong." She looked confused but when she seen how shaken up I was she just said "if you don't want to explain it's ok, I'll wait until you are ready to talk." I haven't felt so much comfort in so long I started to tear up Mary just hugged me as I cried. After crying I felt tired and Mary said she'd leave so I could rest but I didn't want her to go. I stopped Mary before she left and said "could you stay until I fall asleep?" She looked at me and smiled then said "Michiko don't worry I'll stay with you for as long as you need." She sat beside me until I fell asleep.

When I woke up she wasn't there. I sat up and gave myself time to fully wake up, after that I got ready for the day, It's once again time for matches. I don't want to go I'm still scared after last time. Mary knocks on the door and then walks in before I could say a word she looked at me and said "Michiko I have no clue what happened last time but." She paused for what felt like awhile as I sat there scared. When I looked over to her she was crying again I panicked and said "OH MY GOODNESS I DIDNT MEAN TO WORRY YOU AGAIN!" She looked up and I assume she panicked as well cause she blurted out "HEAVENS NO I JUST IM WORRIED BECAUSE YOU ARE SO UPSET ILL STOP IF IT BOTHERS YOU!" And we both stopped for a minute and laughed at each other. After laughing we realized how we'd be late if we didn't hurry so I pushed her out of my room got dressed and ran out. I decided for my sake and Mary's that I wouldn't let the same thing happen ever again.