Quite the charmer

(I apologize for the late late update but I hope you enjoy the story!!!)

I got ready for bed but I decided to keep Mary's braid in as I remembered what she said as I looked down at the braid which was resting on my shoulder and I started to blush. Mary is a very beautiful woman but I'm just me, I'm not a queen like her I was basic, I was not as great
as she was and currently is. I was always just known as pretty in my town not much else my father in law always said such rude comments to me. I am more than that I am michiko and I will be known as more so I deserve to stand by Mary's side. I don't want Mary to see my bad side I never expected to meet her after all but maybe it was fate? Sounds cliche I'm sure but what's wrong with that? I should sleep after all I do have things to do tomorrow.

-Mary's POV-

I am still very shocked after last nights incidents. I can't believe she actually kissed me (although it was on the cheek) I'm nonetheless stunned that she actually said we could give us a try! I myself have never had a real relationship I'm not sure how I should act but I know I will try my best to make her as delighted as I am, I swear on my life it will happen. With that vow I have decided to rest up.

-Michikos POV-
As I open my eyes the the sun coming through my window I sat up with my hair all messy and looking like a wreck. I get up to fix my appearance after all I do want to wish Mary good luck since she has a match today. I fix my hair and do my makeup after my shower. As I head down to tell Mary good luck I see Robbie who is running back and forth I ask "Robbie dear what are you doing?"  He looks up and says "Good morning miss michiko I am bored and I wanna play!!!" I chuckled and said "pft Robbie do you mind waiting a bit I have to do something real quick but I will be back if you don't mind waiting?" He started to jump up and down and said "So you will play with me? Yay!!!". I quickly go see Mary before she leaves and I say "good luck with matches today Mary." She smiled and waved as she started walking she said "thank you my love." I can't believe she said such a thing we haven't even been together that long, then again I didn't mind. When I was on my way to find Robbie I stopped in my tracks as I see Antonio whom I'm not very acquainted with. I decided to say hello just to be friendly but the minute I say hello he scoffs at me and says "I, Antonio, will not be speaking with you goodbye." Stunned I just sat there only to remember I made a promise.

I ran to Robbie as it took me awhile longer than I'd thought it would and he was curiously looking at bon bon I assume he was curious as to how bon bon works? Bon bon just you know sat still as a robot should but I know just like everyone else Bon Bon is quite special. Robbie noticed I was in the room and ran up to me and quickly asked "LETS PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!!!" He quickly walked me to a corner and said "Count to ten!" As I counted I heard shuffling around the room when I reached one I said loud enough for him to hear "Here I come!" Turns out he was better than I thought as I ended up losing him for a minute although I found him of course. When I found him he had a small tantrum but I didn't mind as long as he actually got to feel like a child. He didn't deserve what happened to him. After he calmed down he said "miss michiko do you like the pretty lady in the red dress?" I assumed he meant Mary so I just said "well yes.." he said "I like her too she helped me when I was scared." After a bit of chatting Robbie ran off and I was left standing there alone.

As I sat there the quiet crept up on me I was alone again. But then I heard the door to the manor open. I quickly run to the door only for it to be disappointing as it was only Ann she seen me and said "oh? Michiko are you ok?" I said "I'm ok Ann, sorry." She didn't seem to trust my words but shrugged them off as she walked to her room with her cat on her shoulder. I walked to my room and decided I should just take a nap after all I don't have much else I can do in this manor.

-Mary's POV-

I arrive back at the manor. Michiko is no where to be seen but there isn't many places she can go. I decided I should check her room first, after I go to knock her door slides open. I peek in and see she's asleep, so I get close to her bed and crouch down by her side. My face mere inches away from hers, of course she looks beautiful as always no matter what she does she's elegant. I could stare at her for hours but that would be a bit creepy, and wouldn't be the best thing as she only accepted me on a whim it wouldn't be right to freak her out. As I am about to walk away I feel a hand grip my wrist. I look down and see her hand grabbing onto me, I then see if she's awake but her eyes are still closed. "aren't you quite the charmer. Always getting my attention even while you sleep." I have decided I will not leave. I sit back down beside her bed and close my eyes as my match wore me out.