Caught again

When Mary turned to face me I seen she looked a bit upset. When I asked if she was ok she nodded. she sat up, dusted her dress off and she came over to me. Before I knew it I was in her embrace, I can tell something is off but she insisted she was fine earlier I'd rather not push it. After quite a bit of time she finally let me go although I wouldn't have minded if we stayed like that for awhile longer. As I examined her face it seemed like she wanted to say something but held back, I once again asked "are you ok?" She replied "yes, I'm fine."
of course I'm still worried for her but I don't want to upset her more with questions.

After that I ended up going inside to chat with the others of course Robbie I talked to first as he had matches today. I said what I usually do to most of the other hunters which is just wishing them the best on their matches, Robbie of course thanked me and gave me a small hug before he had to go prepare. I decided I should go chat with miss Galatea since I barely see her around. When I approached her, her expression changed from resting to shocked but very quickly she changed that expression into a smile which was kind of odd but I'm sure she's not used to having people come up to her all of a sudden. In a happy tone she says "well hello there miss." I greeted her back and from there we started talking about all sorts of things like interests and hobbies. After time passed she said "I do apologize but I have to get back to work on my sculptures." After that we parted ways.

When I was walking down the hall I heard a very lovely melody, I peeked into the room I heard it coming from and I saw Mary playing the piano. Of course she hadn't realized I was there so she continued to play. I was as quiet as possible because I knew if she saw me she'd stop playing, and frankly I didn't want her to stop. As she continued to play I sat there in silence just watching her performance, once she finished up I couldn't help but to clap. She quickly turned around and when she saw me she seemed very embarrassed. She asked me how long I was standing there and I replied "well basically the whole time." Her face turned bright red and she said "You can't keep sneaking up on me like that!" Of course I laughed and she somehow turned even more red. I'm glad it seems she looks less upset but I am still worried for her, she just looked so upset earlier and I don't even know what upset her.

As it got later by the minute I decided to head to my room. And like usual I heard that familiar knock so of course I said come in. Mary walked in looking very exhausted I said "oh my what happened to you?" She seemed very unamused and replied "Robbie." As I tried my best to hold back a laugh I responded "you can rest in here if you'd like instead of having to walk all the way to your room." She then plopped down on the bed and was asleep within seconds it seemed. I tucked her in and after I turned the lights off I laid beside her and stared at the ceiling slowly falling asleep.