Rewriting soon

I woke up and got ready to do the same old thing. I have been doing this for awhile after all and it's kinda boring so I decided, It's time to shake it up a bit!!! Although if anyone finds out I could be in serous trouble but I'm bored so I decided today I'll talk to a survivor while they are in the chair.

I got there super early and I was pumped up! I found someone and chaired them as quick as possible but I kind of just now realized how awkward it would be to talk to someone after harming them, but I decided to not back out. I said "uh sorry but hi?" And she stared at me with a face of confusion, she replied "uh are you talking to me?" I looked around and said "well who else would it be???" And she just sat there staring at me. I then said "well uhm lovely weather today huh?" She just sat there unamused and replied "why are you speaking to me you're supposed to not say a word to me." I just ignored what she said and replied "so what's your name?" She said "my name is Emily dyer, I wouldn't mind talking to you, IF YOU DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME FIVE SECONDS AGO!" I looked down and said "oh yeah about that, I'm sorry." And she had a look of disbelief.

Someone came to rescue her it was another girl I met her before her name was Emma Woods. Emma stared at me while running behind Emily to make sure Emily wouldn't get downed again. Emma said "So. Why exactly did you try speaking to Emily?" And since I was going after them I was kinda out of breath and said "I- I don't know I was bored?" And Emma hit me with a pallet then ran to catch up to Emily, and I was annoyed and decided that maybe talking to them is worse than I'd thought.

After all of that I got two of them successfully launched which resulted in a tie. I went back to the manor and just thought about everything that went down, I was exhausted and frankly I didn't think about how rude they'd be. To be fair I did go after them and hurt them so I guess I deserved it. Then boom I heard a knock at my door, I already know who this is because her knock was made especially fancy so I said "Mary come in." She walks in and says "I know what you did Michiko." I was confused and panicked how did she know? So I said "what ever could you mean Mary?" She answered "I know that you decided to talk to the survivors today." I wondered how she knew I mean I was careful to make sure no one found out.