Newcomers

As per usual another day started with Mary beside me. And honestly I couldn't be happier but, I found out today that we have new survivors joining the manor and this is a problem only for one reason. I have no clue what to expect so this could be really terrible or it could go well but when it comes to survivors it barely goes well. Mainly because they tend to be so rude to us hunters, which I would understand being afraid because I know some of us don't hold back although not all of us are the same but yet the survivors treat us all the same. I'd rather stay in bed with Mary but the least I can do is stop by and welcome them although I expect the usual disrespectful attitude I get from the others but who knows it might go well.

As expected I don't see many hunters over here which I can't blame them as I was considering not stopping by as well. I see some of the other survivors glaring at me as I walk past which I hate, but I'm used to it. I see a group gathered around what seems to be two people so it's safe to assume that it's the people I'm looking for. When the others see me they make way not out of respect but just not wanting to be too close to me from disgust and fear. I say "welcome to the manor." And then I go to turn and leave and on the way out I heard countless whispers.

When I'm back I see a few of the hunters gathered around like they were waiting for my return. When I asked what was going on I got many questions at once about the newcomers.
I told everyone to slow down and I'd answer small things only. Not because I didn't want to answer anything I just didn't know much about the newcomers since all I said was welcome. After a few minutes everyone was done asking questions and I went back toward my room, I just wanted to go back to bed at this point and I wasn't even up long. Mary wasn't in my room so I assumed she went back to hers or maybe she had a match today. I just fell back on my bed and sighed, honestly it's tiring visiting the survivors it may not seem so bad but it leaves you feeling drained after.

I guess I eventually passed out because when I opened my eyes again I looked at the time and it was 2 PM. I rub my eyes and sit up, today is just one of those days where time goes by so slow. I sit up and reach for a random book just so I can pass time by reading...

Half way through the book I look up and it's only 4 PM. I decided I'd go talk to someone since I haven't really talked to anyone but Mary recently. And although that's been fun I think it'd be better for me to have more friends as well. I decided I'd go around and just chat with the others not only to pass time but also to catch up with the others.

After what felt like forever I check the time and see it's only 7 PM, which I think is a decent hour to go sleep so I head to my room and I slowly but surely drift to sleep.

(So I just wanted to apologize for my slow updates I just have a lot going on and I'm not too sure where to take this story if that makes sense 😭)