Looking back

Today I had a match unfortunately, thankfully it was duo hunters so all I could do is hope I get matched with someone I can just mess around with as I don't really want to take matches seriously today. After awhile I find out I'm matched with Mary, I quickly get ready and hurry down. She's sitting there looking bored out of her mind but when she sees me she perks up a bit. After the survivors make their way down we see we got matched in moonlit river park, Mary and I look over at each other and I can just tell we are thinking the same thing "let's have some fun!". When we get into moonlit we look around for each other and once we ran into each other we started planning what we should do. She took my hand and we ran to each stop for the roller coaster and flipped the switch so it wouldn't stop. We reached the start of the roller coaster, we took our seats and when the ride started Mary and I were laughing having the best time. Unfortunately the ride stopped as we made it to the end but either way it was fun, we decided to walk around and find the survivors and we made sure to clarify we meant no harm.

Mary and I were chatting with miss reznik, she was very kind overall and let's be honest the other survivors weren't necessarily coming up to us because they were a bit timid we'd switch up. After awhile they all got out, Mary and I went back to the manor giggling at each other seeing how messy our hair got from the roller coaster. When we got back violetta was there relaxing so I decided to have a small chat with her. "Hello violetta, how have things been for you?" She smiles and replies "mm you know same old same old haha, how have things been going for you dear?" I said "well not much, which isn't necessarily a bad thing!" I laugh a bit and continue " I'm glad things don't seem to be going to bad for you, have a nice rest of your day I will be headed toward my room if you need me." She waved as I walked off.

I started to prepare for a quick nap as I was a bit tired from all the excitement of today. Mary knocked on my door as I've said before you can always tell when it's her. I said "come in Mary." The knob turns and she walks in, when she closes the door she sits down on my bed beside me and says "earlier was fun wasn't it?" I smiled and closed my eyes "yes it was, I think I enjoyed it more because you were with me." She blushed a bit and started to laugh "Well if that's the case we should try that again." I found it funny how far we've come she went from calling me little miss nobody to this. I thought back and said "remember when you'd call me little miss nobody?" She became heavily embarrassed and said "oh my goodness I'm so sorry for that!" I laughed and replied "well "your highness", I'm glad that we've moved on from that. I don't know where I'd be if I decided not to greet you that day... but I'd like to think we'd still end up together somehow." She nods and says "I think we'd somehow end up together no matter what, life as a queen was hard. I could have never imagined I'd be able to have so much fun. If you told me back then what it's like for me now i'd find it ridiculous." She chuckled a bit and laid back on my bed looking at the ceiling, I did the same. She looked over at me and smiled she said "have you always been so beautiful?".