Just an average day

Mary POV

After getting out of my matches super late only because I had to deal with the new survivors, I look around for Michiko. After checking the usual spots she'd be in I had one last place to check and that would be her room. I lightly knocked on her door and yet no reply so I knocked again but a bit louder than the last time, no reply once more so I cracked open her door to peek inside her room just to make sure she was ok and there she was peacefully resting. Not wanting to disturb her I shut her door quietly and walked down the hall to my room as it is currently 8 PM and there isn't much else I can do. I lie down and stare at the ceiling I only have one thing on my mind and it's her, I can't help but think about her, she has completely changed my life and I can't imagine what it'd be like without her here with me. I eventually fall asleep about an hour later.

Michiko POV

I sit up and do a quick stretch before I fully get out of bed. I have a match today unfortunately but I've decided the best thing to do is not interact with the survivors and just get the job done it sounds harsh but I have to do it. I do feel bad as some of them came here for something important I'm sure, But I have no choice but to do this. As I am on my way out I get hugged from behind which startled me but I already knew who would do this. I turn my head to look back and say "thank you for the hug Mary." She smiled and said "good luck dear!" And with that I was on my way out.

Mary POV

As she left I decided maybe I should try and talk with the others, especially apologize to some of them as I was very rude when I first arrived and I don't think I've ever apologized which is the least I can do. I started off with apologizing to Galatea then went from there. I ended up apologizing to all of them for a solid three hours and it was exhausting. But I do feel slightly better as I've had regrets for being as rude as I was when I first arrived especially since most of the others here have treated me with nothing but kindness. I've decided on taking a break and going to my room to read after all there isn't much else to do.

- time skip -

I got about 50 pages in and I absolutely adore this book it's a romance. I'm sure people would be shocked if they saw me reading this because I don't think I give off the vibes of someone who loves romance stories but I can't help myself. I put the book on my shelf after marking my page and then head downstairs to check on Robbie but I hear the door to the manor open and I can't help but run to it. Michiko is standing there it seems she's exhausted so I quickly hug her and ask her if she's alright, she replies "I'm fine just a bit tired that's all." I help her to her room and she goes to change in the bathroom. Once she comes out she immediately lies down on her bed. I lay beside her and play with her hair a bit as she falls asleep I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep peacefully by her side.