Rewriting soon

I decided to tell Mary the best date to have tea, we decided in two days we'll have our tea party. With that in mind I decided I wanted to finish her dress before hand so I got to work, mid work I once again pricked my fingers. But after days of work it was done!!!! I run into Mary's room well after I bandaged my fingers of course. I knocked on her door excitedly and the minute I heard her say "come in." I barged in and said "MARY! I DID IT!!!" She looked confused but when she looked down and saw the dress I seen her eyes sparkle brightly she smiled and said "is that the dress I showed you?" I replied "IT IS!" She looked in awe then she snapped out of it and asked to try it on, I handed her the dress and when she came out with it on I was so proud of my work.

After waiting for what felt like forever it's finally time for Mary and I to have our tea party!!! I decided to dress up a bit and got my best outfit on and a few accessories, when I arrived Mary wasn't there yet. but then I turnt around and seen Mary she was in the dress I made for her, her hair was curled a bit and she had a bit of red lip stick on, she looked like an angel. I could feel my face go red and I turnt away, Mary walked up to me and said "is there a problem Michiko?" And I said "Oh heavens no you just look really pretty." And Mary's eyes widened I assume she didn't expect me to say that and to be honest I didn't expect to say it myself.

After that fiasco we sat down and at the table we had tea and cake to go with it, although it isn't fitting we made do with what we had. Mary looked up at me while sipping her tea and said "so, I'm pretty huh?" And I spit my tea out, I replied "Well I meant the dress looked pretty after all I did work on it for so long." Mary looked at me, who was nervously sweating while trying to explain myself. Mary burst out laughing making me feel embarrassed she said "ok ok whatever you say michiko." And after that we just had small talk then parted our ways.

I went to my room and decided to write down how today went for me! I was very happy because each day Mary and I seem to grow a little bit closer. After writing down what happened today I closed my notebook and put it away on the shelf. I changed my clothes and went to bed to prepare for tomorrow.