Chapter 2: New Teacher

Location: Musutafu Japan Y/N household

My alarm clock shot to life so I chucked it across the room, basically the most logical thing to do. I was about to go back to sleep, but then I remembered I agreed to become the new history teacher at the nerd school.

I groaned and got out of bed. I fixed it up and got ready for the day after I took a shower. I had my signature black coat that went a little past my knees. I made sure I had everything before I locked up the house and got in my impala.

I drove towards the school while flipping off every driver that pissed me off. Lunatics these days. I parked inside the staff parking lot and lazily got out. I took a few steps before I saw my old student.

"Shota! How you doing kid?" I mused.

"Don't call me a kid I look older than you. Let's cut to the chase, how many times have you died since the last time I saw you?"

"...Over 100" I confessed, pushing my two pointer fingers together. Shota sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I told you not to die to carelessly. What happens when you don't come back one time? What the hell are we supposed to do?"

"Die and not come back? Well then hallelujah. You guys bury me under my house and try to get Beyonce to sing at my funeral" I instructed, crossing the parking lot to get to the awaiting teacher.

"See this is why when you ask me to erase your quirk as you reach in your jacket pocket, I refuse"

I shrugged in response. I was almost there, but a car slammed into me and killed me on impact.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" A news reporter cried, running out of the news van and to the motionless body on the floor. Aizawa stared blankly at Y/N's dead body.

A few seconds later, I turned my head towards the crying lady. "You know, this is restricted for news reporters right?" I asked.

She fainted.

I watched as the camera crew brought the lady back into the van before taking off.

"Right when I told you not to die, you go ahead and die"

"That was not my fault" I muttered, straightening my jacket and wiping the blood off my head.

Aizawa handed me some papers filled with his students information. When I say information, I mean that most of the facts are things he despises about them. I scanned the pages until we got to the room labeled, 1-A.

"Yamada is in there" Aizawa sighed, motioning to the door.

I opened the door and sure enough, another one of my old students was making the class very annoyed with all his yelling.

"NOW! WHO CAN TELL ME THE ANSWERE TO NUMBER 4?!"

"Yamada, class is over" I interrupted. His head shot towards us and his eyes lit up when he saw my familiar figure.

"Mr. L/N! It's been so long sir!" Yamada said more quietly than he previously was.

"I've told you, just call me Y/N I'm not your teacher anymore" I sighed. Yamada nodded before grabbing his stuff and taking his leave. Aizawa went up to the podium while I put my hands behind my back and stayed by the door.