Chapter 8: They're Alright

Location: Musutafu Japan UA

"Ai what's good?" I asked as I walked into the classroom. The students were taking their written tests and now it was my turn to supervise the history portion.

"Mr. Y/N!! Our savior is here!" Mina cheered, comical tears leaving her eyes.

"Sir are you sure we can use the tools you've granted us?" Iida asked respectfully.

"Why of course!" I exclaimed, putting my jacket on the chair and standing in front of the class.

"Little itty bitty Bakugou, can you pass the tests out?" I smirked, placing the tests on his desk. He grumbled under his breath but quickly got to work.

"Now kids, know that you're not breaking any rules when you use the answer sheet I gave to you. You are following the rules and that's all the matters" I said carefully, earning nods from the rest of the class.

"Since we'll get done with it pretty fast, what do we do after?" Kaminari asked.

"I'll put on a movie of course" I answered immediately, waving around the bag of movies I brought for the class. They cheered and quickly got started on their tests. It didn't even take them 5 minutes to copy the answers down.

"Heck yeah!" Kaminari cheered which was followed by the rest of the class. I chuckled and dumped the movies on my desk.

"We have 21 jump street, This is the End, Land of the Lost, and the Interview" I read out, looking at the selections I brought.

The class all started arguing over which movie we should watch for the remainder of class. I was just looking at the movie cases while they did so.

"Tell ya what I can do. This is how I pick a movie when I don't know what to watch" I spoke up, gaining the attention of the class. I stuck my hand out and a revolver morphed out of my skin with a single bullet in it.

"I'll split the movies in half. If I shoot and a bullet comes out we'll focus on these two" I said, holding up Land of the Lost and This is the End. "If a bullet doesn't come out, we'll decide over these two" I put up The Interview and 21 Jump Street. The class collectively nodded their heads at my idea.

I willed a single bullet into the revolver and aimed it at my head. The trigger was pulled as soon as I ordered it to, making the bullet release from the chamber and into my head.

I got up from the floor and rearranged the movies.

"Well, looks like we're deciding between these two" I announced, pointing at Land of the Lost and This is the End. I placed the other two movies back in my bag and held up the two options.

The class decided on Land of the Lost and I went to sit in the back so I could watch it too. I put my back against the wall and slid down until I was on the floor. The class all looked back at me before getting up from their seats.

They all pushed their desks to the walls, so there was space in the middle and the back. Once they were finished, all of them walked over to me and sat down on the floor.

Bakugou was sitting at my left while Todoroki sat at my right. The others were scattered and getting comfortable so we could watch the movie.

These kids, they were alright.

~🦋~

"Wooow look at this!" I gasped sarcastically, waving around the paper in my hands. Yamada lowered his head and was beginning to shake.

"Now what was that you said hmm? The class would do better in English than they would History? What was the deal? The loser has to do whatever the winner says like a dog?" I teased.

"I REALLY THOUGHT I COULD WIN!" Yamada yelled dramatically.

"How did the entire class get 100% on the test?" Aizawa asked, taking the paper with the results from my hands.

"I'm just a great teacher" I shrugged, causing all eyes to narrow at me. "Just ask them" I added.

All the teachers were currently waiting outside the battlefield. We were waiting for the students to get their costumes on, so we can beat up some children.

"Why are all the teachers here?" Midoriya asked. I looked up, seeing the class gather around us.

"My children! Tell these teachers you did the test without cheating?" I asked, looking at them.

"Yes we did!" Mina exclaimed.

"Iida, Yaoyorozu?" Aizawa turned to the two class reps.

"It is true sir, we all followed the rules and did what Mr. Y/N has asked of us" Iida confirmed.

"Yes sir we were all collectively prepared for this test" Yaoyorozu agreed.

They didn't lie at all, I did allow them to use the answer sheet. It feels great to dance around the system.

"DAMMIT!!!" Yamada yelled, dejected from reality.

"Now, you're probably wondering why we're all here. This is your practical exams. You will be paired in twos, and fight against one of us teachers" Nezu explained from inside Aizawa's scarf.

The class gasped in shock and nervousness. I chuckled at this which made them finally realize that me being there meant a team would have to fight with me.

"You too Mr. Y/N?!" Mineta yelled, shaking to the core.

"That's right little purple dude!" I confirmed, making their souls leave their bodies.

"One pair will be Yaoyorozu and Todoroki, against me" Aizawa said with a smirk.

"Another team will me Midoriya and Bakugou"

"Against me!" All Might yelled, landing from above and staring down the duo.

"All Might?!" Midoriya and Bakugou gasped.

"Kirishima and Sato, you two will be against me" I announced. The said two turned towards me, I've never seen them look that nervous before.

"Yes sir!" Kirishima nodded his head and gave Sato a high five.

"Prepare to get sniped" I added.

"...what?"