Chapter 24: Talk with the Enemy

A/N: This is setting up for the original arc I'm going to make after we finish season 4

~🦋~

Kota and I got home and I placed a plate full of his dinner on the table.

"Do you really have to go?" Kota asked after he blessed the food. I sighed and looked at him.

"I have to do something, the elderly couple next door is coming to watch you" I answered back and went to the coat rack.

"I can take care of myself though!" Kota argued.

"Not what I saw at training camp" I shot back. He sat back down real quick. "It won't take long at all kiddo"

"Okay" he muttered. I laughed and went to answer the door when a knock sounded.

"Good to see you Y/N!" Ellie said as I invited both of them inside.

"Good to see both of you" I smiled. They had been my neighbors for a long time, they knew of my inability to age properly, yet they still treated me as if I were a kid.

"How long are you planning on being gone?" Iroh asked with a kind smile.

(Yes I'm so unoriginal that I used Uncle Iroh from Avatar)

"Not long at all, Kota is having dinner now. I should be back before he goes to bed" I replied while grabbing my car keys.

"Take your time!" Ellie reassured. I chuckled in response and messed with Kota's hat.

"Be good kiddo" I whispered. He begrudgingly nodded back and I walked towards the door. "Call me if anything" I told the couple. They nodded in reply and I was off.

~🦋~

I was led through the halls, complicated twists and turns that I wouldn't be able to remember. We finally made it in front of All for One. The guard bowed and took his leave.

I sighed and took the seat, the clear glass that separated us made it seem like it was protecting me but it reality it was protecting him from me.

"Ahh Y/N, what do I owe this privileged visit you've bestowed upon me?" He asks.

"Prison life suits you well. Spent too long hiding from me, but you should've known I would catch you eventually" I mocked. He grew angry, as if I cared at all.

"Why are you here? You've already trapped me in this tiny cell"

"I came to ask a few questions. I want to know the full extent on how I can die" I replied and leaned forward in my seat.

"Haha with all the power in the world, you still wish to die" All for One laughed.

"This isn't for me to end my own life, this is to understand it better" I denied.

"That metal that killed you the first time, it's the only way you can die permanently"

"And? Is it only when it hits my heart?" I pushed.

"Exactly. If the metal does anything to affect your heart in a negative way, then you will be killed"

"..You're being surprisingly cooperative. What's your goal?" I asked after a moment.

"My goal? Please, even if prison confines me, I'm still roaming free. Who says I didn't tell anyone else of your unfortunate weakness?"

"Your pupil Shigaraki? Sorry to say I'm not all that worried"

"Not him, I could never put him to the risk of battling you. No, there is someone out there that can kill you in a heartbeat"

"Care sharing this supposed weapon of yours?"

"Even if I did, you wouldn't be able to stop them"

"Then telling me makes no difference to you. So, who is it?"

"He used to he a big villain, until everyone thought he perished. Ever since then, he's worked in the shadows, regaining his strength. His name, Seikatsu.

"..Seikatsu" I mumbled. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't grasp at it.

"I see you're having trouble remembering. He's wanted to meet you, he's very eager to kill your little students slowly, right before killing you--"

I slammed my hands on the table, making All for One flinch back in surprise.

"Like I said before, that guy can try to kill me all he wants. When it comes to those kids though, it becomes personal" I spoke in a cold tone. I got up from the chair an buzzed for an officer to escort me out.

"I hope the next time I see you, it'll be in hell!" All for One yelled.

"As long as I get to put you there first" I said back and took my leave. Seikatsu, so familiar but not. I had to look into this, because this guy has my weakness.

I left the prison, with just more questions.

~🦋~

I opened the door to my house and a pillow smacked me in the face.

"Get back here old man!" Kota yelled while throwing a pillow, trying to hit Iroh.

"Never!" Iroh yelled and blocked another pillow with his own.

I looked at them. Kota was chasing around Iroh while Ellie was hiding in a smal fortress of pillows and blankets. I didn't even own this many pillows.

"Am I interrupting?" I asked. All of them stopped and looked over at me.

"Great, the other old man showed up" Kota mocked.

"Oh you did not" I muttered and reached down to get the pillow that hit me when I walked in.

"You made it personal kid"

The war began.