Chapter 30: Seikatsu Files

The one thing that I knew, was that I couldn't trust the files that were online. Seikatsu was completely off the grid, not even big named heroes knew about this villain. But one thing was for sure, the files at the detective agency would be untouched.

So I left Kota with Iroh and Ellie, and drove off to the agency.

So that's where I stand outside at the moment. Back at the agency so I can figure out who exactly knows my weakness. And how dangerous they are to my students.

I walk up the steps and the familiar security guards recognized me immediately.

"Oh! L/N sir! Please step right in!" The guard said nervously. I nodded in gratitude before walking inside the building.

I may not have worked here anymore, but my reputation still stayed. Not only as a detective but also my reputation of a hero for generations.

I made it to the room where files were kept. Cold cases, solved cases, as well as ever villain ever filed.

The room was dimly lit, the light flickering seconds apart. The familiar white boxes full of cases were stacked on the shelves.

I walked to the files starting with an 'S'. So grateful that every case was in alphabetical order. My (e/c) eyes scanned each box. These files have been unmoved for years, I would surely find something.

Finally, my eyes rested on the box titled, "Seikatsu"

I grabbed the box and pulled it off the shelf. I dropped to me knees right there and opened the dusty lid. There were files on top of files on this single villain.

I grabbed the first one I saw and opened it up. Right on the first page, was the face of this villain. He had silver irises and his skin was pale. He had slightly wavy black hair.

It said he was arrested at the age of 24, for the murder of about 2,600 people. He attacked a world trade center in America, for what he said was "target practice". He should be around 35 now.

(If you know about 9/11, the terrorist attack on the twin towers, this is what I'm referring to)

I flipped the page to his quirk information.

He certainly lived up to his villain name. For every person he's killed, he gains their strength. It also says he acquired multiple quirks from All for One. That means he was the first subject not to turn into a Nomu.

Seikatsu means life, but he's death himself. Who knows how many people he's killed off the grid. And now that guy has my weakness, and all he's doing is waiting for the time to strike. It says he broke out of prison in just a month of being there, killing multiple prisoners so he can gain their strength as well.

I dropped his file and picked another. There was an unfamiliar person on there, it said they were allies. I furrowed by brows and picked up another file. Same thing, an ally of his.

The rest of the box, was filled with files of his team. Every single one would certainly know my weakness and shares the goal of killing my class. That means I had more people to fight other than Seikatsu.

I pushed my back against the metal shelves.

This was overwhelming, but certainly I wouldn't forget someone like him. Was this the work of a quirk? Also the missing info on computers, it was a good thing we kept written files as well.

My phone started ringing from my pocket. I sighed and answered it, not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Y/N we need you to support a group of heroes that went to raid a Yakuza hideout! I'm sending you the location!" Nezu exclaimed from the other side.

"Wait what?" I asked, sitting up slightly.

"No time to explain! I got an emergency signal from Aizawa, head there now!" He said before hanging up. I got a message a few seconds later of the location.

I got up from the floor and grabbed the box once I put the files back inside. I got out of the room while taking all the information with me.

I had no idea what the mission was even about, I didn't even know Aizawa was going on a mission! Why am I not told anything at this damn school. I was walking into a mission blindly, which wasn't smart at all.

I placed the files in the back seat before climbing into the driver's seat. I started the car before driving off to the location.

The case behind my drivers seat was mocking me to open it. My old hero costume that I always made sure was in close range, even today.

I grit my teeth and pushed my car to go faster.

Time to go back to the battlefield. With my hero costume this time.

Looks like, it's finally the return of (H/N).

A/N: Lmao, like I would keep mc out of the mission, heck no! And he's finally accepted his return to the hero field!