Chapter 38: My Enemy

Location: Unknown

I sat at my desk and puffed out smoke from my cigarette. My team was lounging around, some were teasing others. Some were being quiet and doing their own thing.

"Seikatsu sir, what are we doing here?" Kura asked. She was our healer, a damn good one too. Her eyes were closed, since her quirk activated when her eyes are open.

"I said this before" I answered, getting more comfortable.

"He's mad because he can't find Y/N L/N" Mistoru giggled. Her brown eyes looking at their boss.

"I know where he is" I grumbled, getting more annoyed. "We just need to manufacture enough of the damn metal. Which we already have plenty of"

"Then? Let's go already! I want to kill someone! I want to kill Y/N L/N! I want to make him suffer!" Ren said, his arms morphing into claws out of pure excitement.

"Y/N will be killed by me. Just him dying once by my hands, is enough for my power to increase more than 100 times than any other victim" I said with a smirk, looking at a photo of Y/N.

"I've never seen boss so focused on killing a single person" Jencer muttered, sketching in his sketchbook.

"Because Mr. Boss man has a bone to pick with Y/N!" Ashi laughed loudly.

"He forgot who I was, which pisses me off" I seethed, ripping up the picture in my hands. "Where are the others?"

"Most of them went to scout the area" Mistoru answered, adjusting her gas mask.

"Ren, you seem itching to do something useful" I said, turning to the psychotic man.

"What's the job?! Do I get to kill someone?! Do I get to kill Y/N?!"

"Close, this will kill his spirit. He recently adopted two filthy little kids. Why don't you go pay them a visit, and kill them slowly?" I explained, pushing two pictures of the said kids. One was a boy with a stupid red hat. The other was a girl with a single horn and red eyes.

"Yes sir! I will make them suffer! I'll kill them slowly! I will I will! I will take their heads off the deliver them to Y/N!" Ren cheered and grabbed the pictures.

He ran out of the room while the others laughed at his energy.

Let's see if you can protect them all, Y/N L/N.

~🦋~

Location: Musutafu Japan

"You two ready?" I asked. Eri and Kota both nodded and jumped off their seats. Luna was wagging her tail, following after them happily.

"What if the other kids don't like me?" Eri asked nervously.

"If they don't, they'll answer to me!" Kota
exclaimed, putting his fist in the air.

"You both take care of each other. When school is over I want you two to stay in your classroom. I'll be there about 5 minutes after your school is dismissed" I instructed, putting a pack of donuts in Kota and Eri's lunch.