CHAPTER 32

"Allen, Kurt, meet Hazel. She's my friend's daughter and she will be staying here on our mansion for a while." pakilala ni Christine sa batang babaeng kasama niya. "She is 13 years old and I'm sure you guys will get along well."

Kurt approach Hazel and shake her hands. Samantalang si Allen ay tila napako ang mga paa sa kanyang kinatatayuan. Naka titig lamang siya sa bagong babaeng kasama ng Mom niya.

She is so beautiful.

Isip niya...sa tagal na niyang naka 'kulong' sa mansion nila ay ngayon lamang siya naka kita ng babaeng malapit sa edad niya at sobrang ganda. Hindi naman kasi siya lumalabas dahil nga sa kondisyon niya at home school lamang siya.

"Allen, greet her."

Napalunok si Allen at dahan-dahang lumapit kay Hazel. Nginitian siya ng dalaga dahilan para lalong mamula ang mga pisngi niya.

"Hi! You're cute!" Hazel said as he pinch his cheeks. Allen froze.

"Lol, bro you look like a tomato" kurt laugh. Allen pouted and ran to his room leaving others behind.

He inhaled and exhaled as his heart pounded so fast and loud. Love at first sight? Maybe that's it.

Days went passed and they started to get along. Him, Kurt and Hazel. They became friends and Allen is still falling for the new girl. She is so nice to him, but the thing is she still doesn't know about his condition.

He is scared to tell her because she might treat him differently and he doesn't want that to happen.

"Hey, I have a question..." Allen mutters and Hazel look at him with a smile.

"Sure, what is it?"

"What if , I'm not the All you know?"

The girl frowned, confused she said "what do you mean? I'm sure you're the Allen I know."

"I mean, If I have a dark secret and once it was reveal will you still be my friend?"

The girl nodded. "Of course! You're still All despite of that and I will stay your friend no matter what!" then she tightly hug him.

"I like you" he said and the girl giggles. Allen always says those words to her.

"I like you too!" that's the words she will always reply. Allen smiled, the fact is he didn't just like her, he loves her.

The other normal day, Allen goes out to his room to go to the garden. He saw Hazel and Kurt at the garden from the view on his room.

He was about to approach them but immediately stopped when he heard them talking about something.

"I love you Kurt" the 13 year old girl said.

"B-but were still young!"

"I know! I just want to tell you"

"But Hazel, You know Allen likes you"

"Yes, but I don't like him" Allen froze as he closed his fist.

"What? Then why are you telling him that you like him too?"

"I just don't want him to cry! And besides I know about his condition. He's a bipolar , and with that. I will never like him."

I will never like him