CHAPTER 11

"Mira ako na mag dadala niyan kay sir Allen" sambit ni Michael at kinuha ang tray na nag lalaman ng breakfast ni Allen, this past few days Michael always insisted to do this. Mira didn't say any word until Michael left the kitchen.

Michael smiled after he left the kitchen. It became his morning routine to bring Allen's breakfast after he water the plants. After he arrived Allen's room he immediately knocked and went in after Allen opened it.

"Good Morning!" Michael said and smiled. He put down the tray on the bed.

"Morning" Allen replied and started eating while Michael is just staring at him. Its just 7 am in the morning. 1 hour before his class. Mabilis naman kumain si Allen kaya hindi malelate si Michael. Nakaligo na rin siya at mag bibihis na lang.

They're both quiet for the whole time. Allen didn't talk and just focus on eating. He knows that if he eats longer Michael might be late in his class. After few minutes Allen put down the utensils and stared at Michael.

"I'm done, you can go now. You might be late..." Allen said in low tone. Michael smiled and walked closer to Allen. He leaned down and hug Allen.

"Sige, papasok na ko...pakabait" Michael chuckled after saying the last word. Allen tsked and hugged him back.

"I will...but go home right after your class" Allen said. Michael just nodded and kiss Allen on his cheek.

"Message na lang kita...baka kasi may project or thesis kaming gawin" He said. Allen looked at him sadly. His bipolar is sad...

"Alright..." Allen just replied. Michael smiled at him and kiss him again, now in his forehead.

"See you" Michael said before leaving the room holding the tray. He headed in the kitchen and left the tray at the sink and headed to his room to change in his uniform.

Its already 7:50 am when Michael arrived the school. After he went out the jeep he immediately headed to his classroom. He doesn't want to be late in his first class. After he arrived the classroom. He saw Afro who is sitting beside his seat. Afro was been absent for three days. Today was Thursday, three days after he started in his part time job. He went in the classroom and sat.

"Hey bakit tatlong araw kang absent?" He asked Afro. As usual he is curious again but of course he was worried too. Afro is his friend anyway.

"Ah..ano..nag..kasakit lang.." Afro replied and looked away. Napasingkit naman ang mga mata ni Michael. He was not convince with Afro's replied.

"Ganun ba...eh okay ka na ngayon?"He just asked. He was not sure if Afro is lying or not but he just said that and don't want to ask more.

"Oo..." Afro answered. Michael just nodded, they both became silent when the prof arrived.

After his morning classes. Michael headed to cafeteria to eat lunch. One of the professors announce that there is one subject that moved to 2-3 pm. He doesn't know why, but he already texted Allen to inform him that he will be home late. How funny that they are not in a relationship but they act like a normal couple. Well except that only two of them knows but Michael doesn't want to ask about their relationship, he is fine on what they have now..

After he buy his food, Michael find a vacant seat at the back of Cafeteria and sit there. He was silently eating when three guys approached the table where he's eating. Michael knows one of them. The guy who bumped him on the first day.

"Hey bro, pwede maki upo? Wala na kasing vacant" one of the guy asked. Clean hair cut, matangos and he look decent. Michael slowly nodded his head. The three sitted and Michael continue eating.

"Ah ano..by the way I'm Keith" Napatunghay si Michael nang mag pakilala ang lalaking nag salita kanina. "This is Axcel.." Turo sa lalaking bagsak ang buhok na may piercing sa kaliwang tenga, if Keith looks decent this guy looks bad boy. "And this is Clark" then he pointed the guy who looks Chinese. The one who bumped him.

"Michael" he simply replied. Keith smiled at him. Axcel was just busy eating while Clark is looking him like he was examining him. He just shook in his mind.

"Ah ano..Michael kung gusto mo pwede ka sumama samin kapag wala ka kasama. We can be friends" Keith said. Michael was shocked. He doesn't expect that he wants to be friends with him. He looked at Keith who is smiling at him right now. He doesn't know what to say.

"Michael? If you're worried about these two, it's also fine with them to be friends with you, right guys?" Keith said and asked that two. Axcel showed him a thumbs up while nodding and Clark just stared and slowly nodded. Michael smiled at them.

"Ahmm okay.." He replied. Keith clapped his hand in joy. Clark and Axcel shook their heads and laughed. Michael smiled now he find his squad.

"By the way...may iba ka na bang kaibigan?" Keith asked. He nodded.

"Si Afro..kaso hindi kami masyado nag kakasama kasi isang sub lang pareho namin, by the way law ang course ko" he said. The three nodded.

"Me and Axcel are taking business management" Keith replied.

"Engineering" Clark finally spoke. Michael nodded his head.

They all continue eating. When some guy approach them again. He looks familiar to Michael. The guys is looking intently at Clark.

Fishy...

"Did I tell you to go at my office this lunch?" The guy asked coldly. Clark tsked.

"Nakalimutan ko" Clark replied not minding the guy cold stares.

Sino kaya 'to?

They were all shocked when the guys suddenly pulled Clark. They were left mouth open until the two left the cafeteria. Hindi lang sila ang nagulat sa biglang pag hila ng lalaki kay Clark kundi maging ang ibang kumakain sa cafeteria.

"Sino yun?" Michael asked. Axcel gave him an unbelievably look.

"Seriously? You don't know him?" Axcel asked. Even his voice really like a bad boy.

"Pamilyar siya.."

"He is the campus president and the son of the owner of this campus" Keith replied.

Wow big time!

"Bakit niya hinila palabas si Clark?" He asked curiously . Keith and Axcel both shrugged their shoulders.

"Aray!" Daing ni Michael nang bigla siyang pitikin sa noo ni Axcel.

"You're so nosy" Axcel said. Keith laughed.

"Hahahaha! Ganyan lang talaga siya Michael" sambit ni Keith.

Michael just smiled. Its not really a big deal for him in fact his happy that he finds a new set of friends. And he knows maybe after a while they will completely open up for him. Everything takes time after all.

Matapos lahat ng klase ni Michael ay sobrang excited na siyang umuwi at i-kwento kay Allen ang tungkol sa mga bago niyang kaibigan. Good thing at wala siyang kailangang gawing thesis o project. Marami nga lang homework na kailangan gawin.

Pag katapos nila kumain kanina, they all exchange contacts. Keith said that he can call anytime if he needs something or some one to talk to. Michael was really happy, they are his first squad in the University. Well except to Afro.

Editing this part done <3