Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~All I asked~ pt. 1

There, Wooyoung sat on the couch at 3 in the morning, trying to keep himself from going to sleep. He had a simple Netflix movie playing on the tv but wasn't paying that much attention to it.

No matter how tired he was, nothing could take away his annoyance at the moment. He was upset, upset at the fact that San still wasn't home from work and hadn't even had enough mind to call him. He kept telling San over and over again that if he was going to be late home from work, then he needed to call him at least to make sure that he's alright. But nothing. Not even a simple text from the other.

Wooyoung was on his 7th round of almost falling to sleep when he heard the apartment door being opened.  San walked through the door and was about to head to the bedroom, when he saw the tv light on.

"Woo?", San said "What are you doing up so late?"

Wooyoung got up from the couch in irritation, not believing San could ask him such an obvious question.

"What the hell do you think I'm still doing up San? I was waiting for you all night. I told you to call me if you were going to be late" Wooyoung was not in the mood but was trying his best not to lose it.

"Woo come on, you know how work i-" San tried to start before he was interrupted.

"Yes I know how work is. That's why I told you to call me if something came up. And nothing. Nothing from you"

"I'm sorry" was all San could say.

"It's always 'I'm sorry' with you. This isn't the first time. I told you this multiple times already about this. I don't understand what's so hard about it." Wooyoung said the last part shakily. At this point Wooyoung was trying to not have a full blown breakdown. He hated fighting with San but this was a reoccurring event. He let it slide the first times but he could only take so much of this.

"I know, and I'm sorry. It just slips my mind once I'm in the zone"

"It just slips your mind?" Wooyoung repeated back, almost sounding a bit manic. "It just slips your mind? How can it just slip your mind? I'm your boyfriend and apparently not that important enough where you can remember something as simple as letting me know that you're okay and that you're coming home late. That is all I asked. I don't care if it's a call, a text, hell, you could tie a letter to a pigeon's ass crack and tell it to bring it to me. Anything San!"

"I know Wooyoung" he said raising his voice. "Okay? I know", his tone a bit softer. "Look, I'm really stressed out an-"

"And you don't think I am San?" Wooyoung questioned softly. His eyes were brimmed with tears, but he tried to hold them back, not dare letting them fall.

San was silent. He knew he hurt is love and he knew he messed up. Work was just getting the best of him and he hated himself for letting that happen. Before he could respond, Wooyoung was already out of the living room and into their shared bedroom. He came out of the bedroom with a thick blanket and a pillow. He tossed them on the couch before crossing his arms and looking at San.

"You can sleep on the couch tonight. I'm going to bed" Wooyoung said about to walk off before San grabbed his hand.

"Woo please. We can't do this. We made a promise that we would never go to bed mad at each other, that we would solve it before we shut our eyes." San gave Wooyoung a soft look and was near tears as well . His lips were slightly quivering, hoping that the other wouldn't walk away.

Wooyoung gently pulled his hand away from San's, looking him in his eye. He was going to give in, but he wanted to make a point.

"You can shower in the other bathroom. Goodnight San" and Wooyoung left to their, now his for the night, room.

San ran his hands through his hair, letting out a heavy sigh. He did deserve it. He should've listened when Wooyoung said it the first time, the second time, hell, even the tenth time. But it should've never gotten to a tenth time. Now he was alone for the night. No one to cuddle and hold. No one to give sweet kisses to and to receive sweet kisses from before the night was over. Just him. He made his way to the bathroom turning on the hot shower, stripping himself from all his work clothes, and got in, trying to rid himself from his guilt.

Wooyoung was currently searching through the dresser they shared to get San some night clothes out. He peaked out the bedroom door, making sure that he still heard the shower water running, and scurried to set the clothes on the couch before returning to his room. Of course, he was upset with San, but he didn't want him to sleep in a towel all night. He wasn't heartless and he loved San too much to do that to him. He sat on his bed, thinking to himself if he was being too harsh. Yeah, he told the other multiple times to communicate with him if something happened to pop up at work, and yeah San didn't listen, but maybe he was being dramatic. But then again, he couldn't stand staying up in the late hours of the night, not knowing where San was or if  he was safe or not, especially at this time of night. He just wanted San to understand, and if this was the way to do it, Wooyoung would just have to tough it out through the night by himself. He let out a sigh, laying himself down on the bed that used to have the other in it, but now leaves an empty and cold space. He thinks to himself,any random thought that could allow him to fall asleep. He put his arm across the empty space next to him, a tear rolling out the side of his eye, before he drifted off to sleep.

San walked out the bathroom, still feeling the same amount of guilt as he did when he entered. Drying off his hair with a towel at the same time, he closed the door quietly, in case the other was sleeping. He walked over to the couch to be met with a neatly folded set of night clothes. The man smiled to himself, a bit happy that at least Wooyoung wasn't 100% mad at him. He quickly got dressed and laid down on the couch, trying to get as comfortable as he could. He tried to get warm under the thick blanket Wooyoung had left for him, but that was absolutely nothing compared to the warmth Wooyoung gave him. San thought of him as almost like a cute little human oven. His little human oven. San smiled slightly at the thought, letting a tear roll down his face before he turned on his side and went to sleep.