Jongsang (angst with fluff at the end) ~Talk to Me~ pt.3

Yeosang was standing before the front door of his best friend's house, praying that he was home. He rung the door bell, waiting for somebody to answer. At the moment, Yeosang had managed to prevent himself from crying, but he knew he looked like a disheveled mess. The door eventually opened after about a minute, revealing Wooyoung who was behind it.

"Hey Yeo...oh?" the younger said, stopping in his tracks as he sees his friend looking different  from his usual self. "What's wrong hun bun?" he asked, pulling the other into a tight hug, which he accepted, really needing it.

Yeosang didn't answer, more like he didn't want to answer. Wooyoung had always been supportive of his relationship with Jongho. Even though he had this bad rap as a violent person, Wooyoung always saw how he would protect his Yeosang, showing that behind that tough exterior, was just a really caring guy who didn't know how to properly convey his feelings. But for some reason, Yeosang felt like he was going to be judged for his choice of being in that relationship from what he was going to tell Wooyoung.

"You wanna go to my room Yeo?" the male asked, snapping the other out of his trance with him now realizing that they were still hugging in the door way. He slowly slipped out of the comforting hold.

"Yeah, sure."

The pair made their way through the house and into the younger's room. Wooyoung grabbed his friend's hand and guided him to sit down on the bed.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong Yeo?" the  black haired male asked in a concerned yet gentle tone.  

"Okay." He let out a deep sigh. "You know how Jongho got into that fight earlier today?" Wooyoung nodded, showing that he knew the event that the other was referring to. "Well, we went back to his place to get him cleaned up from all the...blood. Before that, I kept asking him why he even got in that fight in the first place, but he just kept dodging it. I just decided to let it go for the moment in hopes of me being able to get it out of him sooner, but that didn't work. I asked him again about it while I was tending to his injuries, and he didn't answer it, just said 'I told you not to talk about it' or some bullshit like that. The thing is though, that's not the main thing. It's just the fact that he doesn't like to tell me anything; nothing about how he's feeling or what's going on inside of him. I just want him to talk to me, but I guess he doesn't feel like he can."

At this point, Yeosang was trying so hard not to sob his eyes out, but his attempts proved to be ineffective. Wooyoung pulled the crying male into his arms for the second time since he had been there, stroking his blond hair to try to calm him down.

"Shhh, it's okay Sangie" the younger said softly.

The other just continued to sob. "No it's not Woo. I t-told him I l-love him. I told him, for the first t-time, that I love him. And he didn't say a-anything. He didn't say a damn thing to me! He j-just turned his head a-away. I f-feel like such a fucking i-idiot."

"Oh Sangie, honey you are in no way, shape, or form, an idiot. You are the most, genuine, smartest, and lovable person I know." He kissed the older on the top of his head. "I'm sure he loves you back, he probably just doesn't know how to say it right now. I know you two will get through this, this is just a bump in the road for you guys, and I know you two are strong enough to get through it." Wooyoung tried to speak reassuring words to his best friend, to allow him to have faith that things will turn out fine. And that's exactly how the younger felt. The two partners had been through so much together, it couldn't end like this, it wouldn't.

Yeosang, eventually, was able to calm himself down from the disastrous cries he had just let out, also listening to the words of the male that was comforting him. He had lifted himself up from his friend, looking at the huge wet stain that he had left on the other's shirt, feeling a tad bit guilty.