Seongjoong (fluff) ~Alluring~ pt.1

Hongjoong has always been an artistic kind of person. If there was anything he could slap paint or buttons or patches on, he would do it. He loved the thought of taking something so bland and plain, and upping it to the point where it was ensured to catch your eyes.

Something that he enjoyed doing a lot was painting. At this point, every corner was laced with some type of signature from Hongjoong, so he eventually ran out of space when it came to decorating his apartment. When he had ran out of space in his apartment to decorate, he decided to look around, finding a canvas in one of his old moving boxes He picked up some paint and just...started. He loved the freedom that painting allowed him to have, no real rules, nothing too complexed, just something on a canvas that could have a meaning to it. He loved how the meaning of the art didn't have to make sense to anybody else except him. That's when he decided to take up an art class. He wanted to be able to learn new techniques and get more ideas, so that's where he was headed today.

Today was his first day of his new art class and he felt a bit out of place. He walked in the room, apparently early since he was the third one there, and saw an array of paints, artwork, brushes, oil pastels, canvases; really anything you needed to make art and/or get inspiration from. The chairs were arranged in a semi- circle with canvases in front of them, leaving space in the middle of the room. Slowly, more people started coming in and Hongjoong felt even more out of place. Everybody, even though he was not aware of their painting abilities, had the look of an artist. It was just a vibe that they radiated, and he wasn't sure if he radiated that same vibe. Nonetheless, he went to go take a random seat that had a canvas in front of it like the others, setting his bag down next to him.

Stood at the door way of the art room was a man. He was quite tall and had black hair that was parted to the side and had an undercut. He was chatting with the teacher of the class before walking into the room. He was making his way towards his seat when he suddenly tripped over a bag, causing him to land on the ground.

"Ah damn it!" he hollered out.

The commotion caught everybody's attention, including Hongjoong's.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Hongjoong asked, feeling a bit guilty. The man was going to start screaming at the other until he got a better look at him. He was gorgeous. From his cherry red hair to his bright eyes to his pink plump lips to the beautiful and delicate hand that was reaching out towards him, offering help.

He took the other's hand and set one of his hands in the floor beneath him before bringing his self back in his feet.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks" the man said dusting off his clothes.

At that moment, Hongjoong got a good look at the stranger too, and may he say, he looked so handsome he thought he might faint. He had to look up a bit to examine the man better. His eyes were big, nose was pointy but soft looking at the same time, his teeth perfectly straight. God this man is gorgeous, Hongjoong thought.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name..."

"It's Hongjoong" he blushed slightly at the male's deep voice. "Sorry again about.. you know... almost killing you with my bag.." the shorter male said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hey, don't even worry about it. I'm Seonghwa by the way" the other said with a slight smile. "Also, I haven't seen you around here before. You new?"

"Yeah. This is my first class here. I'm hoping to advance my skills and possibly get some inspiration."

"Well welcome. I hope you like it here and that it's not my last time seeing you" the taller said with a smirk.

Hongjoong laughed slightly. "Thank you." Then the two were off to their seats, Hongjoong returning to his previous seat and Seonghwa sitting across from him on the other side of the room.

Shortly after, the teacher came into the classroom to get the class started.

"Okay class. So today, we're going to be drawing, not necessarily painting. I want you all to draw to focus on the basics of sketching. That way, you won't have to be caught up in color theory or principles and things like that, just what comes from your head. I want you guys to draw anything. It could be a bird, an apple, a big toe, anything. But it has to be something that has a meaning to it, to you. So draw something that is intriguing or alluring to you. Again, it could be anything, and you have until the end of this class to finish it. Make it have details, but it doesn't have to be overwhelmingly detailed, it's just a sketch after all." The teacher continued to explain what the artists had to do before she went to a canvas of her own to start participating alongside her class.

Hongjoong didn't know what exactly to draw, so he decided to try to let his mind guide him. He settled on a set of paintbrushes that were held in a metal can. He chose this idea since he found paint brushes quite intriguing because they were just simple sticks with fibers at the end of them, yet they could make something that was show stopping. Waiting no longer, he picked up his pencil, and started to draw. While he was drawing the first paint brush, he looked up and notice that Seonghwa was staring at him with soft eyes. He gave a gentle smile, finding it cute that the older was examining him with such wonder, and went back to his own drawing.

Before he knew it, the class was over and everybody was heading outside of the door. He saw that Seonghwa was packing up his stuff and his canvas, deciding to go over to talk to the other.

"What did you draw?" the younger asked excitedly, trying to sneak a peak at Seonghwa's work.

"O-oh nothing really. Just whatever my brain told me to draw" he replied, trying not to answer the question.

"Oh." the latter said, a bit sad for some reason.

"Hey, don't pout. It's just really personal, you know?" the taller said sweetly, trying his best to lighten the mood a bit more.

"Oh okay. Well...that's cool then" Hongjoong said, not knowing what else to say. He was about to walk away when he felt a hand grabbing his wrist.

"Uhh... I know we just met but I was wondering if I could have your number if you want to...give it..to me. Maybe we could get some coffee together..or something like that" Seonghwa said, mentally cursing himself for being awkward.

Hongjoong thought for a moment, thinking if he really wanted to give his number to a stranger, a cute stranger might he add. As tall as the other was, he didn't really look too intimidating and certainly didn't have the look of some psychotic serial killer.

"Um..yeah sure, why not." the younger replied, giving the other a sweet smile.

The two then whipped out their phones and exchanged numbers.

"Well, I gotta get going" Hongjoong started off. "Let me know when you want to get that coffee", he said flashing another quick smile before he took off.

Seonghwa smiled to himself, happy that the other had agreed on their future outing. He collected the rest of his things, setting it in his bag and held the canvas under one of his arms, and headed out the door, soon, making his way to his home.