Minhwa (fluff, gets a tad bit steamy 👀 but no smut) ~Enough~

"Seonghwa hyung! We're hungry~!" The male was currently laying in his bed on his phone when he heard the voices of his members calling him from downstairs. Apparently, they were hungry and counted on Seonghwa to prepare a meal for them every night, either that or they would be starving until the next morning. The male huffed out, sitting up on his bed before putting on his slippers to head downstairs. He saw all the members sitting on the couch, watching Yunho and Jongho playing a video game. Seonghwa sighed feeling a bit irritated, and walked in front of the tv with his arms crossed.

"Hyung~!" the boys shouted in synchronization. "Move! We're trying to see!"

"Why is it that absolutely none of you can think to make something to eat for the rest of yourselves, but want to wait for me to do it?" he questioned with his eyebrows raised.

"Because the last time we tried to cook dinner, the oven broke" Jongho said. "Yeah! and you said, and I quote, 'The next time I see one of you idiots cooking something, even so much as a piece of toast in this kitchen, I'll burn your toes off with a blow torch', end quote" another member, Wooyoung, stated. "Do you really expect us to even want to cook after that?" San asked, already knowing the answer.

Seonghwa just rolled his eyes, running his hair through his silky light pink tinted locks. "Fine, but it's my choice of what we're eating tonight." With that, the eldest made his way out of the living room and into the kitchen. He went to the cabinets and the fridge to get all that he needed to make some ramen. He retrieved one of their many pots that was big enough to hold a lot of noodles in it, filled it up with water, and set it down on the stove, turning it on. He dumped the instant ramen in the pot and made his way to start cutting up vegetables. He then felt an arm wrap around his shoulders, with a head leaning on one of them as well.

"Hey Hwa, you need some help?" the person had asked.

"If you're willing to help Mingi, that would be good."

"Sure baby, just tell me what you need" the taller responded.

"Just grab a knife and cut up some vegetables for me please."

"Sure thing" the other said while grabbing a knife from one of the drawers. He began chopping the vegetables, taking a few peaks over his shoulder to look at Seonghwa The older was beautiful. His big crystal eyes, his nose that perfected his side profile, his soft and plump looking lips, the way his hair fell around his face, making him look even more attractive. Not to mention, Seonghwa had such a beautiful heart as well. Doing anything he could to take care of his members was nothing new. He's as caring and selfless as they come, and to Mingi, that was something that would draw you in and not let go. Mingi wondered how he got so lucky to have a boyfriend who was gorgeous from the inside out, and sometimes, that would get to him. He felt like he wasn't good enough or even came close to being good enough. Even though the older always reminded him everyday of how important he was, without Mingi even telling him that he didn't feel like he was enough, it was still a struggle that he has had to face for a while.

"What are you thinking about?" the older suddenly asked, seeing that Mingi stopped cutting the vegetables and was spaced out.

"Huh?" the other frantically responded, getting snapped out of his trance. He turned his head to face the male that was speaking to him.

Seonghwa looked at the taller with a concerned face. "I asked you what were you thinking about. Especially something that's got you so zoned out" he said with a slight chuckle to lighten the mood.

"It was nothing. Just thinking I guess." Mingi turned around and went back to dealing with the vegetables before hearing Seonghwa speaking to him again.

"Min, you should know by now that I know when something is wrong with you. Your eyes get all sad looking, your eyes brows start to turn droopy, and you subconsciously pout your lips and start biting them" he said, holding the other's face with one hand and poking his lips with his thumb for emphasis on the last part of his analysis. This was just one of many things Seonghwa was good at, reading people, and lucky for him, Mingi wore his emotions on his sleeve. But that would worry him sometimes, because of course you don't want to see your loved one going through something troubling.

"I-I don't know. Just sometimes...maybe...I just feel like I'm not good enough for you I guess" Mingi said, looking down at his feet. Seonghwa wasn't surprised at the other. He could tell that something has been bothering Mingi for a bit, he just didn't know what. But he was surprised that the latter could even think something like that. Seonghwa wanted to tell Mingi to not think like that anymore, but knowing his boyfriend, he knew that it wouldn't work. The other would just go right back into overthinking the situation, and that wasn't good for either one of them.

Without saying anything, he walked over to the stove, turning it off and removing the now cooked noodles from the stove top. He then walked to the entrance of the kitchen to peak his head out of it for a second, making sure that the other members were occupied and couldn't hear. The whole time, Mingi was just staring, his eyes following wherever in the kitchen his lover would go. Seonghwa finally made his way back over to his boyfriend, looking deep into his eyes. He took the taller's hands and placed them on his waist. After that, he snaked his arms around the other's neck, pulling him close to where they could feel their breaths on each other's faces. He could see that the other was tense, clearly not expecting this.

"You are more than enough for me Mingi, and don't you ever forget how much you mean to me" the shorter says with a smile as he leans in closer, closing the space between the two of them.

Their lips danced around rhythmically, tasting one another. Mingi's once soft grasp on Seonghwa's waist, tightens as he pulls the other closer to him. Seonghwa's arms remained where they were as his hands found their way to the taller's hair, entangled in his locks. The two deepened the kiss by forcing their tongues into each other's mouthes, not bothering to slowly enter. Still kissing, Mingi started to walk towards the island, the older walking backwards with him until his back hit the counter. The younger then lifted up one of Seonghwa's legs, slowly running his hand up and down under the other's thigh. The latter got the message and jumped on Mingi, legs wrapped around his waist, before being set down roughly on the countertop. Mingi parted from the heated kiss and started kissing roughly down Seonghwa's face and eventually to his neck, sucking it a little. The older's grasp on the other's hair got tighter with each kiss that was reaching closer towards his sweet spot. It wasn't until Mingi kissed the spot where the right side of the jaw and collarbone meet, that the latter started to moan.

"Yes Mingi, right there" the male on the counter said. Mingi grinned, sucking more on the area before meeting Seonghwa's lips again. While the other's lips were trapped between his own, he sneakily unwrapped one of his arms, and reached down to touch Mingi's crotch. He grabbed it gently, but still with enough pressure. The taller pulled away slightly, looking at the other with a shocked look. Seonghwa just cheekily grinned.

"Do you want me to show you how much you mean to me?" he asked teasingly.

Mingi just smirked and took the older off the counter, with his legs still circled around him. He carried him to his bedroom, where they would both show how much they felt for each other, while also leaving the other members to fend for themselves with the scraps of unfinished food in the kitchen.