Jongsang (fluff) ~Roadside Doll~ pt.1

a/n: I decided to just go ahead and post one of the four oneshots left because it's taking legit forever and a day to write and I feel like ass keeping some of you waiting soooo here's 1 of 4
After I post this one I won't post another until another 2 days because, as I said, it's taking forever to write, but they're good so it'll be worth it 🥲

———————————————————————

"Okay guys, I'm gonna head out now" Yeosang said as he was packing up all his stuff before he took his departure from his co-workers.

"Bye Yeo, see you tomorrow" the ten other people responded with waves.

Yeosang exited out the door of the office building. He soaked up the fresh air that was lingering outside, feeling the sun hit his face. It was such a nice feeling in comparison to being in that stuffy office.

Don't get him wrong, he didn't hate his job, but the amount of synthetic people there was could get overwhelming. He did manage to actually make friends out of a few of his co-workers and he was very grateful for that. Without them, he would probably go insane.

He walked to the parking lot out in front of the building, searching his bag to look for his car keys. Once he retrieved the set of keys, he pressed the button that guided him to where his car was. He was walking over to his car and was extremely annoyed at the sight that somebody parked in the most dumbest way possible; a way that he could barely access the driver's door. He huffed out while trying to squeeze his body in between the two vehicles.

"This is so ridiculous" he said as he struggled to open the car of his door without hitting the other one. He managed to force himself through the tiny opening as much as he could, until he succeeded in getting inside and close the door.

"God I'm so ready to go home. This shit is exhausting" the tired male mumbled to himself as he ran a hand through his long, silver locks.

He set his bag down into the passenger seat, taking the keys that were in his hand and putting it into the ignition, turning the car on. He backed out of the parking space and drove away to get to his habitat.

~
"Raise me up, take me up, a little more every day. Raise me up, take me up, far away" Yeosang sung out as his favorite song was playing.

He was on the highway to get to his house, which was still about a half an hour until he got there. The traffic was a bit chaotic today, but it always was like that around the time he got off of work. Playing music was the only way he wouldn't let his road rage kick in from the absolute idiots who were somehow allowed to operate cars.

The traffic light turned green, after a grueling 10 minutes. Yeosang continued to drive again. That's when he noticed his car started to make unusual sounds and started moving weirdly.

"Are you serious? You have got to be kidding me? Yep-yep it's a joke, has to be." He couldn't believe this was happening, here of all places.

Yeosang sighed and closed his eyes- this day just couldn't get any better. He pulled over on the side of the road before his car completely gave out. Good thing he did, because as soon as he pulled over in the grass, his car stopped moving entirely and shut off. This really wasn't what he needed, but at least he wasn't stuck in the middle of the road where a whole bunch of people would've been honking at him like madmen.

The male got out of his car while taking his phone with him, very much ticked off, and slammed the door shut. He went over to the hood of his car, not even having to investigate to see that there was a problem. A few puffs of smoke was coming out from the hood.

"Awe really?" he expressed as he open the hood to reveal a bit more smoke coming out. Surprisingly, it wasn't a lot by any means, so the car isn't overheating. "I do not have have the time for this."